[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

... fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (121KB, 1821x846px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
121KB, 1821x846px
Rip Gas

inb4 3.4
>>
Is it out? Has it leaked?

what the heck
>>
I'd like to point out maybe I spammed this a bit much
>>
>>72284920
where the fuck have you been the past week?
>>
Narkopop is good but I expected a little more texture and background movement that I came to love in Pop and Konigsforst

Still top tier ambient though
>>
>>72284955
...busy

anyone got a dl link?
>>
>>72284992
https://mega.nz/#!MxV3CQ7Q!cpNCADSa1QL3n6ZK1PMnInHSZmYSYQEOR_xdRlCAevA
>>
>>72285015
got taken down, my man
>>
>>72285040
Fuck
That's the link they gave me
I just used it to
>>
>>72285040
https://mega.nz/#F!UrAk0BYC!zSewPSjYJeIxQRahR8sYbA
>>
>>72285063
ay thanks buddy.
>>
Still not many ratings, it will probably go down once the Kendrick and weeb soundtrack internet defense forces mobilize to defend their albums.
Then some bad prog metal album will appear out of nowhere and take the top spot, thanks RYM

>>72284967
I thought the textures here were the most interesting of his career, some sections were straight-up soft noise, others were totally different than the "disembodied classical loops" sound he normally has. A lot denser.
>>
>>72285138
>weeb soundtrack internet defense forces
Do these people even care about rym?
>>
>>72285138

to be fair I haven't listened to it nearly as much as Pop yet so I need to keep combing it over
>>
>>72284967
It's called Königsforst, not Konigsforst.

:^)
>>
Noooo the Gas album is so good
>>
>>72285164
most don't but the ones that do REALLY care.
>>
It's the same community that puts Flow over Thaw
Why the fuck should I care?
>>
>>72284882
It's okay, Pitchfork will give it a 8.3 BNM, causing all the hip kids to listen to it. Then they'll hate, it and rate it half a star on rym.
>>
>caring about butt techno
>>
>>72285952
God I hope they'll hate it. I don't want Voigt to be the next "hip" thing.
>>
>>72286443
Too late
>>
>>72286443
"ambient music to study to" has been a meme for a while.
>>
>>72286443
muh secret club
>>
>>72284882
Why do you care? why would anyone care?
>>
>>72284882
all these handicap algorithms to make rap albums higher and kendrick still can't get to the top
btfo
>>
>>72286443
Are you serious Gas is already a meme
>>
>posting RYM shit on 4chan

stop and go back to plebbit
>>
The last track is amazing
>>
File: goat.png (25KB, 232x228px) Image search: [Google]
goat.png
25KB, 232x228px
>every Kendrick album is now bold
truly the greatest rapper alive
>>
>>72286443
kys hipster faggot
>>72287702
>>
>>72289857
ewww
>>
>>72284882
really stoked for this album! zauberberg is my fave gas and this looks to be a bit more minimal techno?

ive listened to so much ambient but very few do it right and do it well. Gas, RDJ, early hecker. none of that stars of the lid bullshit please!
>>
>>72289857
>he'll never top GKMC

Feels bad man
>>
>>72290015
it'll be very hard to top. that said, I'm more than satisfied with DAMN.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.