[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaga is finally finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: lady-gaga-the-cure-1.jpg (96KB, 663x663px) Image search: [Google]
lady-gaga-the-cure-1.jpg
96KB, 663x663px
lmaoooo fucking panned

https://uicradio.wordpress.com/2017/04/17/treview-why-lady-gagas-the-cure-is-the-most-depressing-song-of-the-year/

http://nypost.com/2017/04/17/lady-gagas-latest-single-is-another-dud/
>>
File: sponger.gif (88KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sponger.gif
88KB, 480x270px
>mfw it's actually patrician
>>
>>72284831
what about this song is patrician???
>>
File: 7446363.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
7446363.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>72284793
>wordpress blog
>NY post

anyway the song is really boring and normie bait. she's been blocking kendrick from #1 on itunes since it came out.
>>
>>72285197
NY post uses wordpress too, as do most major publications dumbass. agree on the song tho
>>
Why does she still have a career? People got sick of her lolsorandom gimmick and she dropped off the face of the earth a couple of years ago, now all of the sudden she's back performing at the Owl and headlining festivals and being pushed by every publications even though her new music and desperate attempts at aesthetic change are getting overwhelmingly poor reviews and sales
>>
>>72285250
there's a huge difference between using wordpress as a platform and using it to host your "website" dummy
>>
>>72285285
they use it to host their site. i understand the diff between wordpress.org and .com, NY post literally uses it to host their site as do many major publications. most print media is not tech savvy.
>>
I'm surprised she lasted that long desu
>>
>>72285251
>not realizing that all mainstream culture is orchestrated by the illuminati and our opinions are programmed
>>
>>72285453
well yeah if they can't even afford or care enough to get their own domain name outside of the "WORDPRESS.ORG" what does that tell you. looking at it again now and it's for a local college radio station, ok. might as well have linked to random youtube comments bashing the song
>>
>>72285645
i went to its homepage and it's uicradio.org. so idk why when you link articles it's like that when the homepage has its own domain. looking closer yeah it's a college station but it's based out of Chicago so it's more than fucking Mississippi or some shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.