[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn. Rap really did destroy humanity.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Damn. Metacritic is dead.png (44KB, 665x312px) Image search: [Google]
Damn. Metacritic is dead.png
44KB, 665x312px
Damn. Where were you when Metacritic fell over and died?

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth, but the more logical part of my brain knows it's truly a lost cause.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.
>>
shit bait but it will get over 100 replies
>>
Archive search is down. Wanna listen. Anyone have a mega link?
>>
File: wuh hobba bluh.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
wuh hobba bluh.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>72280717
>bait

The nu-millennial, ladies and gentlemen. Dare anyone have the balls to criticize what THEY like. They'll sit in their cotton cocoon and call it "bait" because the truth is far, far worse for them to hear.
>>
>>72280742
more shitty bait
>>
File: Apone.jpg (26KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
Apone.jpg
26KB, 500x501px
>>72280742
Are you... concerned?
>>
I actually 100% agree. Anyone who thinks this is bait is just plain stupid AND tasteless. Hip hop and rap are literally the worst "main" genres possible. It's made for people who don't know anything about music.
>>
Damn sounded like generic trap rap, but I don't really like Kendrick that much so whatever. He does nothing that new and his lyrics aren't fun or deep. I don't get all the acclaim for any of his stuff, though I've tried.
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 224x225px
>>
>>72280742
>>72280989
b8
sage this
>>
>>72280989
>>72280706
I unironically believe this
>>
Wasn't here for the release, how does /mu/ feel about DAMN. in general?
>>
>>72280706
>Where were you when Metacritic fell over and died?
Metacritic itself doesn't rate shit; it collects ratings from different web pages and give an average based on them. Dumb.
>>
>>72280706
I agree with everything you say but I'm still gonna listen to Tribe when I want to chill. 90s hiphop is great to smoke to if you're a degenerate like me.
>>
File: 1491174276235.jpg (28KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491174276235.jpg
28KB, 540x527px
>>72280742
>>72280706
Aggressively spouting a strongly worded contrarian opinion IS bait. Getting mad about being called bait IS bait.
There is no room for discussion in this thread. You're not going to get replies about anything else, only suburban retards who voted Trump would take this thread seriously.
>>
>>72281044
Mixed reception. I'd say MOST people like it but don't think it's as good as TPAB or GKMC.
>>
File: BIG_BAIT.png (404KB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
BIG_BAIT.png
404KB, 10000x10000px
>>72280706
>>
copypasta
>>
This isn't a rap thing, it happens with anything popular and mildly quality/buzzworthy nowadays. Christopher Nolan films, Kendrick Lamar, Naughty Dog, etc.
>>
>>72281005
Gimme an album that's very similar to TPAB, then we'll talk.
>>
rap is literally just talking over a beat, it fucking sucks, also i hate niggers btw
>>
lol, white people!
>>
>>72281375
No, It's not. Having a strong opinion about something and writing about it isn't bait you absolute fucktard. That's exactly why we're all doomed. You find this so absurd you think it's bait. Oh lord.
>>
>>72281375
>There is no room for discussion in this thread
How about you prove OP wrong instead of just saying his thread is bait when he has some legitimate claims?
>>
Lool we've finally come full circle. You've become what you grew up hating, this is beautiful.

Makes me truly happy to know that one day, I too will grow to be a salty old person who doesn't understand society and its pop culture.
>>
>>72282119
yeah rap destroyed humanity
just like the internet
and metal
and rock n roll
and jazz
and horseless carriages
>>
>>72282143
and the written word

>>72280706
6/10, I appreciate the effort, but you're being too hyperbolic. Needs some more subtlety.

>>72280723
gotcha senpai

https://mega.nz/#!QkYj2aoJ!glG9Mq4Xdu3H3zIByMV7tzeUg4HMqRTuRdWe3yQFVJk

hope it's still active
>>
>>72282262
Thanks mate.
>>
Op is right and you all know it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.