[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PARK LOIFE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

PARK LOIFE!
>>
https://youtu.be/AkNvk2MgiCc
Reminder Blur deserve absolutely no respect
>>
>>72278031
WTF I LOVE BLUR NOW
>>
>>72278031
Hey there Liam
>>
>>72278031
That guy was annoying as hell, sounds about 12
>>
>>72278031
When will people forget about this? the drummer was high on cocaine and apologized years ago
>>
>>72278798
When he was running for public office
>>
>>72278804
Fair point, Still Nardwuar did accept the apology and it doesn't take away from the point he was high on cocaine and had an addiction to it
>>
>>72278031
If anything this sends blur up in my estimations. Two of the dudes seem pretty cool and nardwuar does deserve bullying
>>
>>72277106
>1992 Is blurs magnum opus, prove me wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnzmywg0pSU
>>
>>72278031
sad
>>
>>72278031
Fuck these hacks man
>>
>>72277106
Their best album!

Self-titled is 2nd, and Think Tank is 3rd
>>
>>72278031
Well deserved. He's an annoying moron.
>>
I'm not a Britfag, but I really enjoyed Blur in late High School and once every like 6 months I'll listen to their stuff again and still enjoy it.

Parklife > Blur > 13 > Magic Whip > Think Tank > Modern Life is Rubbish > The Great Escape > Leisure.

Blue Jeans is a song that I didn't like until I was like 21, but it gives me a weird, comfy, depressed feel.
>>
>>72278828
What does being high on cocaine have to do with acting like a total douchebag? Seriously. His behavior in the video doesn't even match that of a cokehead. He just acts like a run of the mill schoolboy bully.
>>
Blur sucks dick
>>
>>72280689
Close to mine, besides 13. Interesting.

Parklife > Blur > TT > The Great Escape > Magic Whip > Leisure ≥ 13 > MLiR

FWIW, I made a playlist of 13 stuff with it's bonus tracks to try and make a more enjoyable listen, which would move it to either side of TGE in my ranking (though probably below):

1. Battle
2. Mellow Jam
3. Tender (Cornelius Remix)
4. No Distance Left to Run
5. X-Offender (Damon/Control Freak's Bugman Edit)
6. Trailer Park
7. Coffee & TV
8. Optigan I
9. Beagle 2
10. Black Book
11. Mellow Song
12. So You

>>72281120
The good thing is that that douche doesn't fucking matter. It's Damon and Graham that are the important ones!

>>72281201
Listen to their self-titled and see if you can say that again
>>
WOO HOO
>>
>>72278844
that whole album is so good but caramel is the best desu
>>72280415
13>Parklife>MLIR>Think Tank>S/T>TGE>Magic Whip>Leisure
>>
>>72278798
Being high on coke doesn't make you an asshole
>>
>>72278031
nardwuar is a stupid nerd that deserved bad treatment
>>
The drummer has since undergone law school and is a practicing lawyer now, if any of you children have ever put that kind of elbow grease in to better yourselves I'd like to hear about it. Blur are still better than Oasis
>>
File: Jarvis.jpg (62KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Jarvis.jpg
62KB, 1200x675px
lads
>>
>>72277106
Worst fucking band of all time. Nothing but a glorified one hit wonder.

>>72278031
this. Fuck them.
>>
>>72277106
Shite life
>>
STREETS LOIKE A JANGOL
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.