[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of synth pop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>>
THIS MEANS NOTHING TO ME, OH
>>
VIEEEENNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>72276514
synthpop is great.
>>
hah hah hah haaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaah
>>
>>72276514
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>72276514
I unironically listen to songs from the big chair, peak 80s imo
>>
I keep trying to make synthpop threads because I'm trying to get into the genre but they never get past like 5 replies

John Maus is the shit, and I've been listening to Molly Nilsson because of him.

Computer Magic seems cool too.
>>
>>72277165
What the fuck do children cartoons have to do with synthpop?
>>
>>72277267
Why did you say unironically as though it's something people would listen to ironically? It's unquestionably a great album. Along with Ocean Rain
>>
I'd rather Enjoy the Silence than listen to Synthpop.
>>
>>72277880
What a terrible post. Never Let Me Down Again, anon.
>>
One of my favorite genres desu

Love Depeche Mode and Pet Shop Boys
>>
>>72277361
its too broad for a specific thread dude, i love synth pop but its like saying "how do i get into music", "how do i get into rock"... there are like 100s of songs that everybody has heard a million times that and they're all synth pop.

if you're trying to get into it i recommend you go check the rym charts for the genre and pick random stuff that gets your interest, but here are some of my favorites, and are all acclaimed everywhere - i've listened to all of these albums a million times (knowing that someone on earth loves an album gets me hard when listening to them for the first time so maybe it gets you pumped)

>pet shop boys - behaviour
>new order - technique
>depeche mode - violator
>madonna - true blue
>the blue nile - hats
>prefab sprout - steve mcqueen
>the postal service - give up

"i'm done with the classic, GIVE ME MORE!!!!" - hidden gems then (of same quality as above):

>franco battiato - la voce del padrone
>javiera mena - esquemas juveniles
>mecano - mecano
>strawberry switchblade - strawberry switchblade
>>
>>72277361
Make more threads, stop letting memerap take over.
>>
>>72277894
Don't become offended at my opinions, anon. That's simply how the World in my Eyes is.
>>
>>72277987
>Mecano
Fuck man I never thought I would ever see this band mentioned here
>>
modern talking is the fucking best
>>
The music is so loud

the kids are so young

all over the world

they wanna have fun
>>
Ultimate debate:

Depeche Mode or Tears for Fears?
>>
>>72278866
persh mode because more solid overall discography and also nostalgia

though in therms of nostalgia, modern talking > all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mlUSI5-Jhk
>>
The new Ulver is a beast.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.