[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when you find out your favorite album was tagged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Boris_flood.jpg (89KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
Boris_flood.jpg
89KB, 400x394px
>that feel when you find out your favorite album was tagged incorrectly so you've been essentially listening to it on shuffle for years
>>
File: cover.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>lounge from lcw instead of lounge from long drive
>>
>pirating your favorite album
>>
>>72272526
How is that even possible? Where the fuck are you getting your music from?
>>
>>72272526
That's actually really fucking funny.
>>
fucking loser lmao
>>
File: s e k k o u.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s e k k o u.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>72272568
rbt.asia/mu/
IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU

>>72272562
been waiting to afford the vinyl for so long
>>
>>72272549
I just realized I had this problem like a week ago. It just made me want to listen to LCW.
>>
Reminds me of back when I would change the playback speed on albums so that the audio from the left channel would gradually outpace the audio on the right by like half the song towards the end of the entire LP before uploading it here. Good times
>>
>>72272526
>favorite album is flood
m y n i g g a

If you keep having that problem, what I usually do when I get an album on something like SoulSeek is compare the song lengths to the Wikipedia article or Discogs page to make sure it's tagged. Also, do you like Flood more now that it's in it's intended order or do you prefer the fucked up one?
>>
>>72272526
I had an album I liked with the final track missing for many years. Once I finally found out and listened to it, I hated it while I loved the rest of the album. Personally, it really put into perspective how music enjoyment grows over time with repeated listens.
I had the incorrect tags problem once too but it was an album I didn't really care about.
>>
>>72273553
This makes me so mad I have albums that are special editions or reissues with bonus tracks and then you try and listen to it elsewhere or add it to rym it's not the right one
Like the rdj album
The U.S. version has the EP included into the album
The U.K. And rest of the world version doesn't that change the tone of the album completely
>>
>>72272526
Friends, always check your albums with rym/discogs
>>
>>72272526
What do people see in that album?
>>
>>72274165
nothing, they are blind and fooled by overrated trash.

Altar, Pink, Akuma no Uta or Heavy Rocks is what REAL Boris fans would listen to.
>>
>>72274197
That seems to be what I figured. I listened to it for the first time last week and was thoroughly underwhelmed.
>>
>>72274354
>>72274165
>>72274197
holy shit why do they allow such plebbery on this board (I do love all of those albums listed though)
>>
>tfw listening to an anticipated album for the first time and it's accidently on shuffle
>>
>>72274197
Really, Akuma no Uta is Boris' only worthwhile record.
>>
>>72274423
I disagree on this but it is my favourite for sure.
>>72274393
>le tune my guitar on a loop pedal for 60 minutes is ART
topkek
>>
>>72274393
Plebbery? My man, Flood I is a neat idea stretched over 14 minutes. It's pleasant enough, but nothing groundbreaking. Flood II is wonderful, as is the first minutes of Flood III. But the album ends on less interesting droning notes. Had Flood III and IV been continuations, and evolution, of the sounds put forward on Flood II, and the first parts of III, it would probably be a really phenomenal record.
>>
>>72274448
>>72274504
It's just banter lads. I understand that if you don't like Flood you probably never will (Although I do recommend another few listens, it took me some), we can all have different favorite Boris albums. I understand the criticisms of the droning ending, that sort of music just fits my taste and makes that album a 10/10. Good talking with you.
>>
>>72272526
how did you not know which order the songs went? they all fit nicely. unless you thought it was the artists choice to leave it like that? still a bit silly if you ask me.
>>
File: really.png (229KB, 300x461px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
229KB, 300x461px
>>72272645
>flood
>vinyl
>>
File: whats for dinner.jpg (67KB, 634x447px) Image search: [Google]
whats for dinner.jpg
67KB, 634x447px
>>72277099
what's wrong Ye?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.