[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/prod/ - Music Production General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 27

File: synare3large_147.jpg (67KB, 861x666px) Image search: [Google]
synare3large_147.jpg
67KB, 861x666px
let's try and save this general.
good ol' fashion /prod/ edition

****New Rules:*****
1. /prod/ IS NOT YOUR SELF-ESTEEM SAFE SPACE. DO NOT COME HERE EXPLICITLY FOR "FEEDBACK" UNLESS IT DIRECTLY RELATES TO OR INTENDS TO BEGIN SPECIFIC /prod/ DIALOGUE.
Example of what not to do:
>new track I just finished, I'd love to hear some feedback on it
>how do I into git gud?
Instead:
>I can't figure out why my bass won't cut through the mix in this section (from 0:15-0:21) could someone please lend me some advice?
>My Korg keeps giving me these weird resonant peaks upon capture, here's a sample, and I attached a pic of the machine and wiring... any ideas?
Try to be more specific. This will keep the threads alive, and will help ween out the influx of new users who use this as a place to either self-promote or boost self-esteem.

2. If you do feel the need or are asked to post a sample of some work, please use clyp.it or some type of anonymous uploader. Please no soundcloud, bandcamp etc. nobody needs you to clutter the thread with self-advertisement. There are already threads for that, just use the catalog.

3. Ignore unrelated tangents, spammers, and tripcodes, unless under the exception that it is in some way helping the community as a whole.

These should be common sense if you frequent this general, but it's become apparent that these need to be stated more clearly.

>Production Resources:
>Pastebin - Links, books, videos, articles, tutorials and stuff
http://pastebin.com/pYGCLu6q (embed)

>/prod/ wiki - still looking for contributors
http://mu-sic-production.wikia.com

/prod/ IRC is up!
To join, you can go to http://www.rizon.net/chat
Choose a nick, put #/prod/ as channel. Enter!
>>
I dont see whats wrong with getting general feedback for tracks. a lot of the time ill post a track and people will point out something they think could be improved or added upon that i hadnt even thought of doing, which is great for getting new ideas.
>>
Does this

https://clyp.it/sr0icsr5

groove, flow and sound like this

https://youtu.be/ZlRGt1K69Sg

How to make it sound closer and better
>>
good headphones for mixing under 200 bucks?
>>
>>72269930
sony mdr-7506
>>
>>72269930
akg k414p these are mine
tho wish i had spent a little more and bought sony korta pro
>>
>>72269775
That's great, I still think that type of exchange has a place here, it's just with the state of how the threads have degraded, I think it will help keep things on track (not to mention keep the threads alive) if we try and keep things more specific. The more broad your post is, the more it gets ignored, clutters things up, and looks like a cry for attention.

>>72269930
anything closed-ear by beyerdynamic if you can. Go 250 Ohm or under.
>>
>>72270047
yeah, a lot of the time i post tracks without anything in mind really just to get another set of ears on it. and i do give feedback on those types of posts too. i dunno. it is true that its better to have a specific question, but i dont think theres anything wrong with just dropping a track to get that other take on it, even if its not likely to get many replies
>>
>>72269461
>let's try and save this general.
>****New Rules:*****
u sound like feg
>>
>>72269908
i havent really got any advice to give cause its so different from what I make but thats a pretty great track. i really like percussion.
>>
>>72270147
>threads turn to shit
>several people voice their dissatisfaction
>nothing happens
>I spend 5 minutes scratching up some etiquette that any weathered user already abides by in hopes that the kiddies, spammers, and reddit either fit in or gtfo
>yet I'm the feg
go refresh your soundcloud friend, I think some more bots just hit up your new trap instrumental
>>
>>72270414
from my view theres nothing wrong with people posting their shitty trap, as long as they actually want to improve their production skills and want advice from it. everyone has to start somewhere.
>>
>>72270545
right. That sounds nice... in theory
>>
>>72270047
I respect this opinion and will try to keep with the spirit of OP
Here's my track: https://clyp.it/agbajgbv
I'm happy with it overall but I really want to bring out the main synth. I know it's dominating overall, but it's dominating too much, I compensated with overall volume instead of SMRT audio design because i don't know how, and I want to learn. How do I make the most out of the main synth here?
>>
>>72269461
Half the links in the pastebin are dead.
>>
I'm pretty much new to mixing and mastering. any advice on it for this track? i gave it a shot and i dont think i did a good job but im not sure what to do to make it better.
https://clyp.it/oghxq4np
would love feedback on other aspects of it too.
>>
Anyone have experience with ribbon mics? Just bought a Shure 330 off ebay, waiting for it to arrive.

Current WIP - wondering if the Oohs are too high in the mix. Is there maybe too much going on now?
https://clyp.it/e2eg0ylu
>>
>>72271190
Interesting concept. There are a few spots that are exceedingly loud compared to the rest of it. What did you do to master the track so far?
>>
>>72271783
so far all ive done is put a limiter on it to stop clipping.
>>
I started using FL Studio two days ago and I've made several tracks so far. These are the ones that kinda stick out.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s03PU8v3L2iy
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wQQ7NRrHdX

I know I need to work on the percussion. Other than that, I'd love tips on how to make them sound less amateurish. They give off this vibe that they could've been recorded with a cellphone app.
They're not supposed to be instrumental btw, I just can't sing for shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5oaCPCqN3Y

how do I make my drums this good?
>>
>>72272159
practice
>>
>>72271981
Try running your mix through a multiband compressor before you apply the limiter.
>>
>>72271323
>Is there maybe too much going on now?
I don't know what you're going for but it doesn't sound overdone at all. It's pleasant to listen.
>>
>>72272187
thanks, ill give that a shot
>>
>>72270414
>go refresh your soundcloud friend, I think some more bots just hit up your new trap instrumental
is the joke that your making fun of my perceived unoriginality with the hackiest jokes you can think of?
>>
>>72272159
D Y N A M I C S
>>
File: kendrick-lamar-damn.jpg (123KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick-lamar-damn.jpg
123KB, 1200x1200px
Is it just me or is the production on this just .. meh?

It just was really lackluster, really generic trap 808 percussion, no interesting soundscapes, basslines, hooks. HUMBLE is just corny when you realise kendricks flow is the same flow a 75 year old priest uses when they rap in one of those vids where they try to be hip with the kids, the cheap piano and synth doesnt help much either.
>>
>>72272839
yeh of course it's shit. Were you really expecting another TPAB? That was his peak. (imo his only good album actually)
>>
https://clyp.it/52dvoszk

opinions?
>>
>>72272839
That's just DNA. I though the production on tracks like XXX and FEAR were pretty good. Especially the drums.
>>
>>72273674
where you drunk when you recorded this?

You can barely keep a tone and when you slip, you slip semitones at the time.

Compositional wise, it isnt something to write home about. Your guitar playing is middle school music class tier, production is bare mininum with the exception of a odd reversed guitar with reverb on it and the choir sounds like you try to emulate thom yorke.

So what is this?
>>
>>72274179
shhhhh don't be such a negative nancy anon don't you know people are sensitive? You're supposed to tell him his voice sounds beautiful. Can't you see that's what he's here for? He has a tripcode after all.
>>
>>72273674
serious phase issues. majorly around 1:52. Songwriting isn't bad, for corny bullshit.
>>
>>72274329
okay, I was a bit harsh

11/10, so heartbreaking, AOTY, better than ITAOTS
>>
>>72274179
I wasn't drunk but I WAS pretty tired so I guess that's how it goes.

I'll take the rest as a compliment. Thank you.

>>72274374

thank you! I'll read into the phase issues, see how i can fix them
>>
>>72273674
boring as fuck, not a lot to mention production wise since jack shit is happening in this 'song'. could be worse i guess.
>>
>>72272159
tons of layering/samples/good programming/live playing.
>>
>>72274745
what would you suggest to make it more interesting?
>>
>>72274811
>what would you suggest to make it more interesting?
Learn to sing, learn to play the guitar, learn to compose.
>>
>>72271190
forget about mastering, in fact, if you can, leave it for someone else to do that. you should focus on your recording and mixing skills.

unless it was intentional, some shit is too loud and others too quiet. there's a lack of stereo image as well, but sometimes it sounds fine. overall it does sound like you're clipping too much. your levels in your DAW while you're mixing should not be clipping at all, that's like mixing 101. you can do 'lite' mastering by using a limiter/compressor in your final stereo mix to bring up the overall amplitude but don't do anything more than that.
>>
>>72274880

i meant the arrangement/production, dumbass. I like the song itself. this is a production thread, not an 'i don't like your music, make different music' thread
>>
>>72274811
i wouldn't know what to tell you since I don't listen to that kind of music. try doing something similar but with a full band instead.
>>
>>72274961
okay, I respect that. I am likely adding more instrumental elements. thank you.
>>
>>72274953
Okay, be my guest.

Just know I thought you were trolling when you posted it.

That's not a good sign right there.
>>
>>72275115

Maybe not. thanks for your critique, anyway
>>
>>72272216
>I don't know what you're going for
DESU I'm just laying stuff down and seeing what sticks.
>>
>>72275585
Okay, that's a filter I was not aware of.
>>
>>72275350

to be real here, you are far from having the skills needed to perform such a song as of right now. I get the lofi indifolk schtick, but these are decent musicans who play that way, they know the line from where it goes from charming to bad and to not cross it, you dont seem to at the moment.
Nothing wrong with recording yourself and fiddling around with the production to get better at it, but you dont have the skills needed to make a song like that work right now.
I dont know how long you have been playing the guitar, but judging from the track you posted, I would guess not much more than a year or two, the singing sounds like you just picked up and you're not a natural talent.

So do yourself a favor and save yourself some ridicule, get better at what you do before you attempt publizising a song again. Practice alot, you dont become a good artist over night just by lucking out on talent, not even Mozart was that lucky.

We have all bad music stored away on our hardrives that will never see the day, but we try to and get better at what we are doing. And get some self awarness about your music, how do you expect to get better if you cant even identify the problems?
>>
>>72275755

Well, the fact is, you're the only person that I've seen claiming that these problems even exist, so I'm hesitant to take your word for it. I have not received any ridicule and I have publicised several songs.

Maybe it's not to your taste, but it's not objective.
>>
File: 1492008528851.jpg (467KB, 962x962px) Image search: [Google]
1492008528851.jpg
467KB, 962x962px
>>72275901
>you're the only person that I've seen claiming that these problems even exist
i give up
>>
>>72273674
you go out of tune heaps, the harmony is dissonant too. idk what you were thinking.
>>
Just face it, you'll never be famous.

You aren't special, no matter what your mommy tells you when you finish showing her your shitty track and she has to lie to stop you from killing yourself.

You will never be a rockstar, you will never pioneer into new genres, you will never get the cars, the money, the women, or the attention.

You will never have young girls getting wet when they are in your mere presence.

But it's not like you had a chance to begin with? Martin Garrix went to an elite school of musicianship and has been producing for over 20 years, and he's only 20. At 18 he was touring the world, fucking bitches and getting money for producing child's play, whilst you fail to produce a musically coherent 4 bar loop.

There are 1000's of producers like this, child prodigies just itching for a chance to show off their amazing work, and you honestly think you stood a chance? No, you don't even have the intellect required to be a producer, so even if you "grind"(cringe) you will get no where and will never finish anything.

By all means, keep feeding money to Native instruments and Cymatics, but keep in mind your going to have to work 9-5 for the rest of your life, and probably put in a few extra hours a week to pay back your debts.

>inb4 Martin Garrix is bad. No, as he gets more pussy than you and i'd prefer to listen to his shit over anything you have the courage to upload and call "music")

>inb4 "I just do it 4 fun xD" You don't, stop lying to yourself. You secretly want to prove everyone wrong, but think people can't see through your facade.
>>
>>72276109
stale pasta
>>
>>72275901
holy shit, he wrote a whole paragraph giving you accurate feedback. Everyone else in this thread is giving you feedback saying that they don't like your song. He literally sugarcoated his feedback as much as possible, yet you still berate him.

Your "song" is shit. wake up to yourself.

Shut the fuck up you whiny little cunt and be humble. Damn.
>>
>>72276240
>>72275979
you were warned. Do not reply to or acknowledge the presence of a namefag. He is here only to whore.

>>72275901
how's sufjan's dick taste?
>>
>>72276358
He still gets more replies than everyone else ITT combined. It's almost like this board is stupid.
>>
I don't know, I think it's groupthink. I actually kinda like the song.
>>
>>72272049
Overall using better samples would be a great one. the kick is really dry. Try searching for some sample packs and just scroll through them. Using other peoples sounds really is the way to go right now.
>>
File: bwb.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
bwb.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
What's his endgame?
>>
>>72278671
Hanging from a noose.
>>
File: tascam-424-mki_lmlngp.jpg (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tascam-424-mki_lmlngp.jpg
142KB, 800x600px
Does anyone here have tips for buying a 4 or 8 track for tape loops? Tascam Portastudio 424 seems to be one a lot of people use, but it's hard to come by
>>
>>72273674
Your vocal intonation needs work. You keep drifting out of tune & sliding into / past notes - and not in a charming way.
>>
I made a remix of a song some days ago, are the frequency levels balanced or is there too much bass, is it oversaturated, muddy, etc? Also, do the vocals have the right amplitude or are they too loud? I got into mixing recently

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=emspMLLP5qM
>>72270414

Autism
>>
Feel like my mixdown/overall mastering is pretty trash in this but get really see the major flaws, any key errors you guys can pickup that could be improved on? thanks

https://soundcloud.com/lux_45/wish-a-mf-would-1
>>
>>72278996
did you get lost on the way to somewhere edgier?
>>
>>72281205

In my opinion it sounds great, the melodies and stuff are very simple and few though... the drums are cool, I like those chromatic snare rolls. Good job!
>>
got probIems with my portastudio.

>recorded some drony/tribaI stuff onto tape
>sounds great pIaying back on the deck via headphones output
>record it into abIeton/audacity on through my interface, routing from the tape deck's master out
>ends up sounding Iike compIete shit, the whoIe recording has a Ioud buzz/hum which is way Iouder than anything eIse
https://clyp.it/ul4av42i

is my tape deck just fucked? read some forum posts saying it couId be the power suppIy, however im using the one that came with it. someone eIse toId me it's got something to do with stereo phasing. any ideas?

using this deck >>72279263
>>
>>72275755
i know its pasta but i personaIIy know at Ieast 4 guys that used to post here who aII have reIeases now, some on weII renowned IabeIs. they aren't "famous" per se, but they kept at it and are being rewarded for it now
>>
>>72282473
>50hz hum

Are you in the UK? If so that does sound like a ground / power supply problem.
>>
Anyone know any good torrents of ableton at all? My antivirus is picking up most of the top ones on piratebay
>>
>>72269461
why are internet music forums so retarded? i should pretty much kill 90% of the people here with an AK to get actual, smart threads
>>
>>72283467
how about you start with killing yourself
>>
>>72283518
give me your home address and ill fuck your wife every day while you´re producing cuck, then im gonna hold a gun to your face and stick those shitty radiohead vinyls so far up your ass you´re gonna remember what your childhood was like when daddy was still fisting you every night
>>
I have a fancy PC, and run u-he Diva on reaper. when using my MIDI controller, the lagging sounds pretty significant sometimes under high quality mode. I checked the performance of CPU, it is about 3%.

What should I do?
>>
>>72283575
what's your buffer size?
>>
>>72283552
are you ok m808
>>
>>72283411
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5295621

>>72283575
Are you using ASIO
>>
>>72283552
>while you´re producing cuck
how do you produce cuck?
>>
>>72283746
>>72283700
no,I was using that directsound stuff, latency is bad for playback, idk about recording.

Should I use ASIO instead of directsound?
>>
>>72283836
yes
>>
>>72283836
you should use a proper audio interface with asio drivers if you want low buffer sizes therefore low latency
>>
>>72283848
>>72283855
thanks, man. I am using a focusrite 2i4. I guess if I use direct sound the computer will process audio with internal audio card? Will latency really be a problem for recording if I do not use VST? Latency does not sound bad on other VST but it just sounds bad on DIVA.
>>
>>72283836
Use ASIO
>>
>>72283950
>process audio with internal audio card
no, but it wraps the audio through the windows audio api/mixer and all that stuff, which increases latency by a lot
while asio is direct
you should always use asio if you have the option to
>>
>>72269461
guys does anyone lave the link to the hundred of books, and different materials related to prod?
It included various jazz books and other stuff
>>
>>72284046
I think you mean the link on the discord
>>
>>72284459
what discord?

anyway it was on the wiki at the bottom
>>
>>72269461
wish i didnt ever post rutracker on here and you guys could go back to not understanding how to use the stock plugs instead
>>
>>72285237
>thinking you discovered rutracker
climb down out of your own ass
>>
>>72285237
tfw only use stock plugins
>>
>>72285270
tfw you introduce a community to a whole world of progress but they make terrible content with it

and i was the one who introduced rutracker to prod. i was told not to share and i wish i had just kept my mouth closed.
>>
>>72285237
>using a daw that comes with plugins
talk about bloatware
>>
>>72285303
>he uses reaper or some bullshit
>>
>>72285301
lots of people on 4chan know about rutracker. and how do you know who's using things you posted? fuck outta here with your self importance
>>
>>72285301
>community
>>>reddit
>>
>>72285303
what the fuck daw doesnt have stock plugins?
>>
audionews has literally everything I don't know why anyone would fuck around deciphering russian runes
>>
>>72285303
i dont even know how to respond to this

>>72285329
yeah and prod knows it from me, i assure you it was not in any way posted about here until i decided to try and help

>>72285333
you dont think this is a community? sad.
>>
>>72285368
>i assure you it was not in any way posted about here until i decided to try and help
lol sure, rutracker is your secret torrent clubhouse that nobody else knows about and you posting it here significantly altered the course of /prod/
>>
>>72285359
everything important is in english really
>>
>>72285368
I never heard of rutracker before, I have all the plugins and software I want and I'm sure there's a lot more people here who know how to fucking torrent without your generous help, m8
>>
>>72285393
well its funny you say that because it did change the course of prod

>>72285401
okay lads sure thing keep making dat lo fi have fun
>>
>>72285429
>it did change the course of prod
my god are you ever lodged up your own asshole lol
>>
what does people exactly mean when they are saying boutique guitar/amp/pedal ?

I think it means pricey desu
>>
>>72285474
pricey, mostly handmade in smallish batches, often one trick pony with a sound or some quick that probably doesn't appeal to a huge mass of players
>>
>>72285445
look i just quoted you, its not my fault that its true
>>
>>72285445
stop replying to that retard already
he got all the (you) he wanted
>>
>>72285536
truth hurts doesnt it?
>>
File: 600_263450552.jpg (52KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
600_263450552.jpg
52KB, 400x600px
>prod knows it from me
>change the course of prod
>tfw you introduce a community to a whole world of progress
>i was the one who introduced rutracker to prod
>i wish i had just kept my mouth closed
>i decided to try and help
#notmyrutracker
>>
>>72285710
super secret techniques to increase prod quality

you are below my intellect
>>
Remember kids... Hardware only, death to laptop!
>>
File: 1430851511414.jpg (99KB, 885x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1430851511414.jpg
99KB, 885x1280px
>>72285782
>Hardware only
>>
File: girl-15599_960_720.jpg (61KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
girl-15599_960_720.jpg
61KB, 480x720px
>>72285237
>>72285301
>>72285368
>>72285429
>>72285556
Our father who art in torrent, hallowed be thy name, your kingdom come, your reddit spacing be done. On rutracker, as it is in /prod/. Give us this day our daily sylenth crack, and forgive us our leeching, as we have also forgiven those who leech against us. And lead us not into trackers, but deliver us from google. Amen.
>>
File: 4806kh35jy.jpg (7KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
4806kh35jy.jpg
7KB, 199x254px
>>72285782
>laptop
>21st century
>not using desktop
>>
File: 1470205303831.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470205303831.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>72285884
>>
>>72285884
pretty good meme anon well done

you shot me down bang bang
>>
the loudness standard is the bane of my existence at the moment - it's like the major artists have a secret they're keeping from the little guys about mixing and mastering that makes their music sound dynamic, yet loud-sounding.

I'm usually just about able to get my tracks to the 'perceived' loudness level that I want, but usually at great compromise to the original punch the track had before the final mix / master.

what's you guys' general procedure for getting your music to sound loud enough?
>>
>>72286309
that's modern mastering in a nutshell
damage control
some professional mastering houses are very good at it, no 'major artist' does any mastering himself
>>
>>72286336
what about people with no money who can't afford mastering from a mastering house? How the fook are you supposed to build yourself up as an artist if you can't get your music to sound anywhere near as technically good-sounding as what's already out there and popular?

kind of goes to show how saturated the market is desu, everything's already been and is being done and you don't stand a chance, what a morale booster

it also seems to me like mastering engineers like to sugarcoat their work a bit. Yes, they apply stereo effects, reverb, polish etc. - but only minimally / sometimes not at all. In general, mastering engineers just make things louder for a living. But they're too scared to admit that and instead market themselves as "the guys who will make your track the best it can possibly be!!!"

tell me if I'm wrong about that last point because everything I've seen points towards it being the truth
>>
>>72286538
i think you're overestimating the importance of mastering. people have volume knobs, they'll use them if they're really interested in what they're hearing
>>
>>72286309
parallell compression.

one for the drums and one for everything else, the everything else one a little lower than the drums one.

Then I smash it into a limiter with about 2-4 db peak reduction.

Some songs just fall into place due to good arrangement and instrumentation, others need a bit of work, EQ'ing, allotted space in the frequency range for certain instruments.

Half the trick is not shoving to much shit into your production that just phase and compress the energy out of everything else.
>>
>>72286705

>Half the trick is not shoving to much shit into your production

what sort of music do you make? I can imagine that music with fewer elements is easier to get louder.

I'm thinking stuff like this must have been a bitch to get right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYV2fKdpjYs
>>
File: sa 10.jpg (338KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sa 10.jpg
338KB, 1600x1200px
Would you guys please help me with this one? Every sound was recorded from a casio SA-10 but the voice, I wish the levels were right but I can't afford to buy a set of monitors right now, I used pink noise to mix it but I'm not sure if vocals blend in well, should I EQ a bit more? Feedback much appreciated.

https://clyp.it/yxxec2bk

Vocals starts at 0:52.
>>
>>72286795
>what sort of music do you make?

I'm all over the place, edm, rock, hip hop, classical, I'm decent in most of them, but master of none. I'm better at producing than I am at composing.
Here's some sketches I've been working on for the last couple of weeks.
https://clyp.it/3isycvzb

> I can imagine that music with fewer elements is easier to get louder.
What I meant by that is not layering your music to death, something I used to do back when I started out. Just stacking synths and synths on top of eachother to build size and power and ended up with one huge clusterfuck that was a nightmare to mix and EQ and torture for my poor dual core CPU i had in that shitty old laptop.

It's just about knowing whats the meat of your production and if adding any more instruments will make it better or just cluster it up.

These things take practice and not something you master in a year, I've done this for a couple of years and I am only starting to get decent, I'm still far from good.
I can tell you all things you should do and what you shouldnt do, but in the end, you will only get better by doing.

And dont produce on headphones, fucks your hearing up in the long run.
>>
>>72286309
Just limit my shit up senpai
>>
how do I fuck record tambourines, this was best sound that I was able to get and still sounds like shit

https://clyp.it/2uhp5qxw
>>
>>72285884
that's fucking gold
>>
File: horsecock.gif (2MB, 380x240px) Image search: [Google]
horsecock.gif
2MB, 380x240px
trying to help you anon.

>>72269908
your version is significantly slower and sloppier than the original. lay off the effects completely. get a clean recording and it won't be so dark. the singing needs the most work.

>>72270657
your drums are too quiet and blobby for dance music but if you're going for a retro lo-fi sound you've got it. not sure what you mean by making the most out of the main synth? add more to the track - like maybe a melody or something. it just drones right now.

>>72271190
you're not at the mastering stage with this. the mix is terrible. it's unlistenable.

>>72272049
you have to work on everything because these sound like the very first songs you've ever made. practice and get better at everything.

>>72272159
buy a tiny casio from 1988.

>>72273674
keep practicing. a lot.

>>72280010
all the levels are unbalanced and muddy. there are weird frequencies where they don't belong. and the beat is really bad. start from scratch.

>>72281205
the beat is sluggish and not exciting and you accidentally recorded some Transformers movie sound effects on it. maybe your tv was on in the background?

>>72286994
the kick drum is much too soft while the toms are too loud. that's the main problem.

>>72288053
woah. the tambourines are NOT the problem here. wtf is this? at first i thought it was two different songs playing over each other because absolutely nothing sounds good at all. start from scratch and don't play guitar solos until you've practiced more.

now fuck off out of my kitchen ALL OF YOU.
>>
>>72288736
9gag memes go here:
>>>/trash/
>>
>>72288862
which one was your clyp
>>
>>72288862
none of them actually
>>
>>72288736
Give this man a beer.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>72288884
right here, thanks f a m

https://clyp.it/eeummbxl
>>
File: 265eb38s-960.jpg (104KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
265eb38s-960.jpg
104KB, 960x720px
>>72288736
doing gods work anon.
>>
>>72285782
if i had the cash i'd go for hardware
>>
Just wanted to say the pastebin is outdated as fuck. Fix it.
>>
>>72289310
DIY.
>>
>>72289334
I'm new at this shit. That's why I was looking at it in the first place.
>>
File: ehp.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ehp.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>72269461
Is that what I think it is?
>>
>>72289362
Do you even Joy Division?
>>
>>72289362
I mean you're basically heating up your food through oscillation so...
>>
File: 17andahalf.png (25KB, 98x103px) Image search: [Google]
17andahalf.png
25KB, 98x103px
>>72281205
>shilling for soundcloud listens
>scarface dabbing (with beiber-esque illustrator graphics)
>unspecific question
>cringy trap edm
checks out

>>72280010
>shilling for youtube views
>makes up bullshit inquiry
>literally a fucking bad and boujee remix
makes sense

>>72289030
>>72288953
>>72288932
>anon starts handing out (You)s
>cashmeousside and rambo ifunny cancer replies
sounds about right

OP I'm glad you tried, but this place is lost. The kids have found us. Anyone who actually cares about this shit already moved to another chan
>>
>>72289873
Someone call the whambulance.
>>
Advice on my shitty music. Actual critiques and ways to help me improve instead of just ripping on my musical abilities pls.
https://clyp.it/qk0cpqiw
>>
>>72289873

Hey, that's me
Thanks
How come the song sounds good on my speakers though? I can just listen along without noticing any stuff that could be perceived as production error

I find it quite enjoyable
>>
>>72290907

Very spooky
Do you even music?

It sounds dry and bland, very stock
>>
>>72290907
sounds like something my 8 year old might make when he's using my ipad
>>
>>72288736

Mixed and mastered on 20 bucks earspeakers, what do you expect

Still I managed to improve on my next work
>>
>>72291321

The good thing, for you I guess, is that you know exactly which part of that tit's (You) festival you're replying to, but we don't, and neither do they.
>>
How do I make a guitar sound good?

Let's say I've got the guitar, the amp and the computer. What do I need to get a quality recording out of this?

I've tried a handful of things but it always sounds really flat. Also I'm running a low budget.
>>
>>72288862
>>72291490
eat a dick, snowflakes
>>
File: Cross.jpg (52KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
Cross.jpg
52KB, 500x386px
I need help, lads. Is the timing of the vocal okay or does it drift too much? I can't decide any more.

And also general idea critique I guess.

https://clyp.it/j3s204nh
>>
>>72291589
this belongs in guitar general, i'll answer anyway: it really depends on what a 'good guitar sound' is to you, since it's different for everyone. on a basic level, you should have a quality guitar and quality amp, then if your mic'ing the amp or going direct in, you need a good interface and a good mic to capture the sound with. not to mention you have to try the mic at different positions to get the tonal balance you want. another important thing is getting your guitar properly set up/correct intonation.

if you only have a shitty guitar and shitty amp, you might as well just go direct in and bypass the amp entirely since that will just add another level of shit to your already shit guitar, at that point you run amp simulators and other effects to sculpt your sound in the box.
>>
https://clyp.it/wqpgymvm

Thoughts on this?
>>
>>72291658
In the first chorus it is slightly off, in terms of the timing of the singing, but that's not necessarily a bad thing if that's the style your going for.

I found the melody to be quite weak; it could be a lot louder and fuller sounding imo.
>>
>>72292088
mix wise its okay. maybe bring down the hats a bit, bring up bass a little bit. song wise it sounds like generic intro/outro youtube vlogger music.
>>
>>72292192
Thanks, I knew something was off.

Do you mean the melody itself or the sound design / mix placement?
>>
>>72292445
More sound design / mix cause the melody itself i found fine
>>
>>72292261
Aight haha thanks its definatly meant to be light and whimsical
>>
>>72291847
My amp is nothing great but it's good enough to get the job done.

I'm curious about the amp simulator thing, though. Any recommendations?
>>
>>72292088
There's this far left plate. I find it kind of annoying how left it is. It might just be my opinion, but I'd like it better if it was slightly less left.
>>
>>72292915
I think its a hat, ive had problems with it cause all the hat samples are already panned, so its a bitch trying to get them where i want em
>>
File: baka.jpg (359KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
359KB, 1400x1400px
made this for a remix competition, how did i do? more specifically how was the mix? did the samples and synth work well together?

https://clyp.it/haefiigz
>>
>>72269461
>Try to be more specific. This will keep the threads alive, and will help ween out the influx of new users who use this as a place to either self-promote or boost self-esteem.
>ween

FUCKING WEENPOSTERS I SWEAR
>>
>>72294312
I don't know what to say other than this is pretty good anon. Good luck, I hope you win.
>>
>>72294377
thanks anon, do you think the tongue click samples at the beginning and the drop are too redundant/loud?
>>
>>72294443
They're awesome. Maybe a little loud but I didn't notice how loud they were when I wasn't paying close attention.
>>
File: 9gag personified.webm (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
9gag personified.webm
2MB, 400x226px
>>72283552
>autism
This is you btw
>>
I've been trying to remember a drum machine I had samples of way back

I think it's used in The Picard Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arisT3U-SSc and the most memorable sounds are a really clicky kick and a roomy gated snare. Pretty sure it was Korg but memories are dumb.

Also the whole set had a DC offset in case someone remembers that.
>>
So I just recently finished my first real attempt at making a song and I don't usually come to /mu/ but I figured it was the best place to come to,its here if you wanna give it a listen https://soundcloud.com/ghostxl/essence
(or don't I didn't come here to shamelessly promote myself, ignore it if you want) but how do I get into mastering, everyone tells me its such an important part of the production process and I try to make sure it doesn't sound shitty but where is a good place to start with mastering, and just generally making my music sound more professional.
>>
>>72291629
>snowflakes
tomi lahren pls go
>>
don't give him replies. don't visit his link.
>>
>>72294312
Yeah this is fucking good.
A breathe of fresh air from listening to twelvies making trap beats.
>>
>>72294312
really good but i think those "pop/clicks" should only be once a bar, or just in rolls. It's nice at the very start of the drop, but cut it out and give room for your other samples.
>>
https://clyp.it/rosbgdn5

I've been working on this track and would like some help on the direction to take the beat change? Add a synth? Piano? Or something else like a sample? It seems kinda empty to me
>>
File: 14926719311532132565876.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
14926719311532132565876.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Anyone good tryna collab lol [email protected]
>>
>>72282473
its fucked anon, sell me your portastudio for 100 bucks
>>
>>72291490

I was the dude with the youtube link
>>
Audio Technica ATH-M50 X or Beyerdynamics DT 770/990 Pro?

The Audio Technica ones are 38 Ohm impedance only, whereas the DT 990 and 770 go up to 250 Ohm. What difference does the Impedance actually make, other that it requires more energy? If more Ohm = Better, why are the ATH M50 X so highly regarded at just 38 Ohm?

And lastly, which of these has a more neutral sound? When i googled about the DT 770 and 990 funnily enough i stumbled upon a high fi forum, where people just looked for "PHAT BASS" and not neutral sound, so i don't know...
>>
I wonder if Shane Longway senpai still browses /prod/. He was one of the most ambitious people here
>>
Are there any kind of significant differences between MAX standalone and MAX for Live?

One costs 399$, the other basically comes for free with Live, is Max For Live like a lite version of Max, or is it the full thing, except integrated with Ableton?
>>
>>72269461
Guys do y'all use the (NO INSTALL) version of NI plug ins?
>>
>>72300947
Audio Technica ATH-M40 X
>>
>>72301279
>M40

Why? Aren't these older generation?
>>
>>72301436
they are cheaper and flatter
>>
>>72301466
Well, not like i mind spending a 200 buckaroos on monitor headphones

I assume by flatter you mean neutral?
>>
>>72301575
yup
>>
I added a super deep bass to a track and it's pretty nifty but it's eating away my super high choirs. How do I prevent this?
>>
>>72302573
Does it sound like amplitude modulation? Cut down on whatever saturation / compression they're both sent to. Also try placing the choirs more in the sides than in the middle.
>>
>>72302593
Also alternatively cut down on the bass frequencies / focus more on the harmonics.
>>
>>72302593
Yeah I panned the choirs the fuck off and lowered the compression and that did the trick. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>72302772
Depending on what you're going for you can lean into it, especially if it adds to the song. It seems like it'd add a sense of power, growling through the mix. Lots of old records, funk and soul, have a lofi sound by today's standards due to people grabbing what they had.

http://www.soundonsound.com/people/gabriel-roth-recording-daptone-records This is a fun read.

Heavy panning's also a characteristic and you've already got that.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Anybody have youtube links similar to the "Lessons of KSHMR" series?

Shit is easy to understand. His sound is vry mainstream but this stuff applies to my retarded experimental music too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggPFSHV-6rA
>>
>>72303977
I'm guessing pyramind? Some people like Mr. Bill
Even I'd like to know other easy to learn channels, especially where they do breakdowns of songs
>>
can I get some feedback on how the bass sounds compared to the rest of the mix? Also is the synthy thing in the 'chorus' annoying?
https://clyp.it/bljivviw
>>
>>72269461
I want to record demos that consist of acoustic guitar and singing. What do I buy?
>>
>>72304804
do you want to sing and play at the same time?
>>
>>72304825
Yeah I just want to sketch songs out
>>
>>72304804
Acoustic guitar, a mic, and and something to record it onto...maybe a small mixer with aux sends if you want to add hardware effects.

You could get something like a zoom portable recorder that already has built in mics and 1/4' jacks for plugging external mics into, some of the portable recorders also act as a audio interface so you can record into your computer
>>
Started working on a beat.
https://clyp.it/smdawtpr

Any feedback?
>>
>>72288736
that "original" is a different song, and really slower. my bad. this is an actually good reference, i tried to sound like this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPlnOOmUJ5I

only effect is chorus on the lead guitar and slight reverbs. should i really take it all away? that genre seem to use a bit of digital reverb on the vocals, and theres the room sound cause its recorded live.
>>
so, is this the pinnacle of music producition???questionmark

https://soundcloud.com/ramesesthe12nd/gates
>>
>>72306685
no, this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtBRZTs4-iA

got that fuckin daxophone bass
>>
File: 547634cb78f9710200621fbe_512.jpg (21KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
547634cb78f9710200621fbe_512.jpg
21KB, 512x256px
Thinking about getting a few of these bad boys.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>72307191
i mean most phones have calculators but you do you
>>
>>72303977
Damn I really wanna get sylenth1 but I can't seem to pirate it correctly.
>>
>>72298089
yea i wish i thought of this when i was making it. too bad i already submitted :( i gotta learn to be less redundant with my patterns
>>
>>72306399
read the fucking OP

and your beats sucks tits. sounds like you're trying to be both blank banshee and flume while not being good at either. the kick is way too short and weak and the chords and arps sound like generic synth presets.
>>
>>72306399
It's like the background track of a background track. It needs more presence. It's too dry and flat to be that uneventful.
>>
>>72287440
>And dont produce on headphones, fucks your hearing up in the long run.
just turn them down and don't go too much time with them on
>>
>>72307895
but monitors cost a damn fortune, when i have money i'd rather get a better laptop
>>
Thoughts on this?
https://clyp.it/fmlarh10

Overall I'm pleased with the sound but I feel like my drum should be deeper.
>>
>>72308263
i cant even hear any drums lol, the only thing i hear is that terrible sidechain. you should take some songwriting lessons
>>
>>72308318
>i cant even hear any drums
There's a bass drum if you pay attention.
I don't know how to make it more noticeable.
>>
>>72308363
get a better sample, this could be a nice ambient house track, maybe even something boards of canada would make. if you allow download i could try to make a little remix for it
>>
>>72308423
Sure, I enabled download. If you do it please post it and tell me what changes you made.
>>
>make beat
>think it's pretty cool
>feel kinda proud of it
>go back to it a week or two later
>fucking hate it and stop making anything for a bit

Normally I'd give this to "constantly progressing" but even if I let that last beat sit and don't make anything new for a few days it happens too.

I don't know if it's literally all trash (and that initial feeling is just a "rush" that goes away after a while and let's me hear what's actually going on) or if my depression tells me that literally anything that has something to do with me is shit.

anyone know this feel?
>>
>>72308771
You're probably being too hard on yourself.
I used to do the same when writing songs. At first it'd sound like a masterpiece, then like crap, then eventually when the dust had settled it'd be decent, but not as good as the song I just wrote (that is about to be crap the next week).

You should save everything you make and give your whole library a good listen every once in a while.
>>
>>72308499
https://clyp.it/skxekwpv

ok, so i eq'd the main track and got rid of most of the lower freqs, since your hi freqs sounded a lot nicer and more ambient. i sampled the hi hats from aphex twin's xtal that loops through out the track, and got a generic modern trap kick, a snare sampled from a vinyl record and a clap from the 808 drum machine, and also the little percs and hi hats from random sample packs.
>>
>>72308771
I think every musician has this feel man. of course we hear our own music more than anyone else's so of course we're going to get sick of it
>>
>>72308902
Cool, you're that guy. I listened to your track with the tongue clicks, cool stuff.

Anyways, I'm going for a different sound. Like this gloomy doomy thing. I'm obviously new and suck but I'll get better. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>72309108
keep it up, you should grab a drum synth if thats the sound you're going for
>>
>>72309148
>you should grab a drum synth if thats the sound you're going for
Any recommendations?
>>
>>72309193
try looking on vsts4free or smt, i got my 808 drum synth from there, but i'd imagine there's a lot more stuff. if you're going for hardware then im completely clueless, but most musicians of your style tend to prefer hardware
>>
>>72309216
>>72309193
For 808 http://tactilesounds.blogspot.com/p/tactile-synthesizers.html also you can enter in numbers outside the knob ranges and there's multiple outputs.

A generic drum synth is http://extentofthejam.com/Slam_1_1B.zip from a KVR developer contest.

uTonic from Sonic Charge was good but it's got a price tag and I haven't used it in a long while.
>>
>>72308263
ghost kick sidechain is a meme, do it true parallel or don't at all. Also this >>72308263 the kick was inaudible until I blared this shit on my speakers. Overall, this is pretty terrible you still have a ways to go.
>>
is it possible to make bpm changes gradual on Reaper?
>>
>>72309430
>reaper
you can download literally any DAW you want, any version you want right now. It's right there at your fingertips. Move on, stop being such a purist.
>>
>>72309816
not him but switching DAWs can affect workflow drastically, it takes a while to get used to the new layout. not to mention youre not answering his question.

>>72309430
ive never used anything other than fl and ableton but i'd imagine its possible to automate BPM
>>
i finished up a /mu/ thread simulator from some time ago, took a break for a while then got it up to 10 mins long and dont feel like grabbing any more FUCKING SAMPLES. what do i name it? making cover art for it now
>>
>>72309923
name it "/mu/ thread simulator"
>>
>>72309816
>>72309908
ive moved to reaper already but i cant make the bpm transition even, only abruptly
i mean a diagonal line
thats not a restriction for volume automation for example
>>
>>72309964
gay name desu
>>
>>72310026
please dont be mean it took me a lot of time to think of it
>>
>>72309430
If you ever have a question, and it ends with "in Reaper" the answer will be no 9 times out of 10.
>>
>>72310115
for example?
>>
File: 1476381824839.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476381824839.png
29KB, 741x568px
I'm making a song in what I think is D# major.
The following keys should be D#, F, G, G#, A#, C, and D, right?
The problem is that D doesn't seem to fit, but C# does. What key am I really playing in?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp5jpAYeYI4

anyone know how that synth is made at 1:42?
>>
>>72310468
>what is the circle of fiths
>>
>>72310569
I don't know how to use it properly, sorry.
>>
File: mdgdgd.jpg (282KB, 962x678px) Image search: [Google]
mdgdgd.jpg
282KB, 962x678px
>>72310501
sounds like a generic sawtooth synth, slow attack, monophon mode, just playing one note at the time, but with two oscilators playing at different pitches on top, making a chord, dont know what chord it is but probably some generic broken house or neo soul chord

I managed to get something close to it, but I dont know the exact chord and I cant be bothered with figuring it out, just copy what I did here and work your way from there.
>>
>>72310742
how you can tell the compressor's attack setting by ear
>>
out of curiosity, what the fuck reason is there to use a CPU hog like Fabfilter EQ instead of just using the built in DAW EQs?
>>
>>72310468
dawg what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>72310985
>how you can tell the compressor's attack setting by ear
compressor? I'm talking about the lfo in the synth
>>
>>72310985
he's talking about the A in ADSR not compressor attack

>>72310998
I like how pro-q can do split bands left right and mid side processing. I rarely use it as an eq, more as a stereo enhancer
>>
>>72310998
>CPU hog
just bounce your tracks. Or freeze them. It's really not that difficult
>>
>>72311196
interesting

>>72311213
yeah but the point is, why would you want to use a different EQ? the ableton EQ8 is fine. seems like a waste of time honestly to worry about different EQs but whatev
>>
>>72311213
yeah I do bitch too much about freezing and stuff though, on second thought. it really isn't hard. i should freeze things more. no doubt.
>>
>>72311324
anybody in pro audio, even most beatmakers, try to convert to audio as humanly possible. Bouncing a track down is equally as effective and will minimize your cpu problem. The elephant in the room tho, is that's just ableton in general. I can run fucking YYYUUUUUGGE projects on my okish PC in cubase.
>>
is teenage engeneering's pocket operators useful? at least are they fun to use? I already have a drum machine and I am looking for something to play lead and have fun, which one should I get?
>>
>>72311463
they cost as much as a nice pair of pants. Just go get one it's not something that is useful and definitely not something anyone who ever got it was contemplating hard over
>>
>>72311463
your question answered your question, moron
>>
whats with producer's low opinion for soundfonts? they're pretty decent with some reverb on.

also does anyone know a good VST for organs? more specifically the organ jazz/funk/gospel artists use
>>
>>72312226
>>72312250
they have different types, factory, tonic and something, which one is good for lead?
>>
>>72311398
very, very good point. it just hit me that's probably why so many pros in Youtube tutorials have like 50 tracks and half of them are just audio samples that they bounced down.

I need to make that a common practice. my workflow needs to be thought out a bit. i made a template with really streamlined effects and stuff all set up but when it comes to arrangement I still am having a lot of busywork that bores me to tears

Ableton is awesome - I love it. doing arrangement in it is kind of... counterintuitive. the session view is where i usually make stuff. the problem is that arrangement is how to actually make full detailed tracks. maybe i should try to figure out how to switch between the two and record things more fluidly. i want things to be a LITTLE bit less chaotic and more clear.

working with audio sometimes you just want to add audio tracks easily and simply without tons of thinking, but at the same time you want synths and stuff to run ... and when you bounce stuff lose the EQ compression etc. like I want control over stuff. idk
>>
>>72312384
the one on their website that says it's for leads. How dense can you be? Have you actually looked at what they do?
>>
>>72312386
>when you bounce stuff lose the EQ compression etc. like I want control over stuff. idk
bounce a given track to audio once your satisfied with it, and keep the original track there as backup if you need to change something, but freeze it. This is not genius stuff here.
>>
>>72312476
true, I can be overly anal about everything being organized. when things start getting unorganized and tons of different colors/tracks I start feeling annoyed inside
>>
>>72310468
D# mixolydian which is just G# major but instead of starting on G# you start on D#, or you're just using G# major.

For future inquiries this tool https://www.scales-chords.com/scalefinder.php finds scales based on your notes and this tool https://www.scales-chords.com/chordscalefinder.php finds scales based on your chords.
>>
>>72310998
>CPU hog like Fabfilter EQ
lol look at this peasant and his shit cpu
>>
Got a weird situation that'll take too long to explain but I've got a recording of an instrument but the musical frequencies, the notes themselves, are sort of blurred in the frequency and time domain like it was put through a strange modulating reverb or 30-voice chorus.

Is there anything that'll narrow down the bands of noise that were made from what were once clear pitches?
>>
File: 745765.jpg (90KB, 594x475px) Image search: [Google]
745765.jpg
90KB, 594x475px
>spend hours making your own patches on omnisphere
>finish entire track and save it
>open up fl studio again and all my patches are blank on omnisphere
>>
>>72314249
Omnisphere huh? Never heard of it, sounds expensive and complicated.

Here's a cool synth you can do a lot with. http://www.geocities.jp/daichi1969/softsynth/
>>
>>72314274
Thanks, sometimes it's better to keep things simple
>>
>>72272049

Keep practicing, and never stop
>>72273674

Vocals a shit

>>72286994

Sounds tacky. Arrangement isn't terrible but needs a lot of mixing
>>72288053
kys

>>72288953

Got some distortion there bub

>>72292088
>https://clyp.it/wqpgymvm

Not bad, clean mix. Good arrangement. Need to boost the sub a bit though.

>>72294312
>https://clyp.it/haefiigz

Eh it's good

>>72304233
>https://clyp.it/bljivviw

The bass progression isn't very good, everything else is ok.

>>72306399
>https://clyp.it/smdawtpr

Not a beat, this is a loop

>>72308263
>https://clyp.it/fmlarh10

Arrangement a shit, sidechain a shit.

>>72308902
>https://clyp.it/skxekwpv

Better, drum pattern a shit though
>>
>>72294312
don't believe all these fags this shit is god awful
>>
>>72314914
>https://clyp.it/haefiigz

Oh no, it makes me want to kill myself but the quality isn't bad.
>>
can someone give me any step by steps for getting started.

i'm using FL Studio 12 and I just don't know where to get started with like learning about music theory, basslines, synths, etc.

How did you guys learn/get started?
>>
>>72315423
https://gumroad.com/l/tldrmusic
>>
>>72315423
If you can't google how to make music, you shouldn't be making music.
>>
https://clyp.it/bgukgpv4

Me>Everyone in this thread
>>
>>72316327

I heard you like soundcloud
>>
>>72272839
Ah, i see you've noticed the mike will made it tracks are shit as well.
>>
File: Yooka_Laylee.png (60KB, 230x256px) Image search: [Google]
Yooka_Laylee.png
60KB, 230x256px
What is this
>>
>>72317365
another bad unity game
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.