[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNA music video clues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: kendrick god damn.png (3MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick god damn.png
3MB, 1200x1200px
Hey guys, I still think Kendrick might unveil a second album this Sunday at his Coachella performance. The video for DNA just dropped, and I think there may be a few clues left behind. Does anybody know the name of the song that plays during the scenes of the women in the car? And at the end of the video, those are new bars aren't they? I don't recall hearing them on the album.
>>
>>72265351
kill yourself please!
>>
>>72265351
Hood polotics dude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gInQrE0znbo
>>
>>72265371
You seem upset. Why is that?
>>
How could you not recognize Hood Politics?
Are you just bandwagoning?
>>
>>72265414
>songs called hood polotics
>Damn talked about Drumpf once
NATION HAS to be real
>>
>>72265588
holy sh*t
>>
i don't get popular music ;/

like, who cares if he sings something new? it will still be mediocre pop music for white teenagers.
>>
>>72265625
Musical spartans like us will never understand Popular music. We weren't meant to. It's in our DNA.
>>
>>72265351
>theory crafts
>hasn't even listened to TPAB
>>
>>72265564
I've always been a fan of Kendrick, but the only records of his I've listened to from start to finish are Untitled Unmastered and Damn. I came here to get people's input about the video. Not everybody who likes Kendrick has listened to his entire discography. My ignorance doesn't make me a bandwagoner, just a common fan. Don't condemn me just because I'mnot as devout a fan as you seem to be.
>>
File: 1491930559014.png (38KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
1491930559014.png
38KB, 348x348px
>>72265793
>I've always been a fan of Kendrick, but the only records of his I've listened to from start to finish are Untitled Unmastered and Damn
What kind of dumb fuckery is this?
>>
>>72265843
You seem to imply that a person can't be a fan of an artist while not listening to all of their music. Have you listened to every single song by all the artists you're a fan of? Every single one? If it were a punishable crime to be retarded, you, my feeble minded tard, would hang from the tallest tree in penitence for your shameful ways.
>>
>>72265625
Because you're an ignorant fool who hasn't actually listened to his music, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HkuvR-Uzcg
>>
>>72265943
Well first of all, I wouldn't start listening to a new artist with the B-Side of their most critically acclaimed album and their newest release and then call myself an avid fan.
>Have you listened to every single song by all the artists you're a fan of?
If that artist only has four albums and a B-side, it wouldn't take me very long, so yeah.
>>
[spoiler]Kenny was dead the whole time.[/spoiler]
>>
>>72265943
how have you not listened to gkmc
>>
>>72266040
Why must you distort reality? As I stated, I didn't start listening to Kendrick with UU, all I said was UU was the first album I listened to from start to finish. I never called myself an "avid fan" either, I said that I always have been a fan of his work. Come on now. You know you're wrong, and the proof lies in your inability to stick to the facts. Why lie and misrepresent me? And if you aren't a liar, you must just not know how to read. So illiterate tard or liar, whichever you are, please sit down and quiet yourself.
>>
>>72266237
lol autist
>>
>>72266237
listening to an album start to finish is the only way to listen to an album
>>
>>72266237
what the fuck are you doing with your life lmao just listen to GKMC, TPAB, and Section.80
>>
>>72266354
I'm amazed. Do you not understand how to think critically? "Listening to an album from start to finish is the only way to listen to an album". What is that, like a random irrelevant opinion of yours? Show me what text of mine prompted you to say that.
>>
>>72266354
I continuously try to employ reason and logic to work with your retarded ideas, but you seem unnaffected by them
>>
even the music videos for this album is lackluster
>>
holy shit this album
>>
File: drake-iyrtitl.jpg (32KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
drake-iyrtitl.jpg
32KB, 680x680px
ITT: Music that gives you confidence

Pic related
>>
>>72266237
nigga it just seems implausible for someone to be a fan of someone like Kendrick and not have listened to his two other mandatory listening albums
Even people who aren't fans of Kendrick have heard every track from those albums, you'd have to live under a rock to not have
>>
>>72266913
That is the first well put remark someone in this thread has said to me.
>>
>>72266545
humble is good, alone cinematography wise
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.