[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POST COACHELLA DEPRESSION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: c17_1200x630.jpg (290KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
c17_1200x630.jpg
290KB, 1200x630px
Every year after the Coachella livestream I get hit with MAJOR depression that it's over

What the hell is wrong with me? I'm talking like want to bawl out my eyes depression
>>
>>72262691
k
>>
>>72262858

why would you even respond to a thread like that, are you autistic?
>>
>>72262987
enjoy your dead thread
>>
>>72263186

Perhaps I'm wondering why you would bump a thread before proclaiming it dead?
>>
Is it normal to masturbate six times a day?
>>
>>72264010

No.

How do you even keep reloading? After my third it starts to hurt.

Seriously ,how do you do it
>>
>>72262691
isn't their another weekend coming
>>
>>72264199

Yeah but it isnt be streamed

And if they do eventually announce the stream, itll be a meme stream like last year with only one channel and like 10 total acts all three days combined
>>
>>72262691
Send nudes
>>
>>72264227

Sure, what's the best way to send to you?
>>
>>72264255
Have any suggestions?
>>
>everyone watching concerts through their phones snapchatting

how fun!
>>
Did anything even happen on Saturday and Sunday?
>>
>>72264376

>Most Memetic
Crystal Castles

>Bigget Surprise
Hans Zimmer

>Most Boner Inducing
The Atomics
>>
>>72264313

I like a man who takes charge, you can't even tell me how to send you? You're pathetic and you're not seeing me nude now.
>>
It's not as bad as actually attending and getting post depression. Chella really does have the best atmosphere out of all U.S. fests
>>
>>72264501

Oh yes, being surrounded by drunk Chads and dudebros in backword caps and Stacies who would never consider you, so fun...
>>
>>72264255
you got kik bb?
>>
>>72264578

No, I'm not from the ghetto,,
>>
>>72264593
>I'm not from the ghetto,
fine email then
>>
>>72264648

Ok, whats your email?
>>
>>72264670
[email protected]
>>
>>72264694

Ok Ill send when Im home sweetie, im at school right now
>>
>>72264550
You're supposed to care about the music, not the people. And I'm sure there some good fellows there.
>>
>>72264364
>Shitposting on an anonymous Burmese fish farming forum

Even better
>>
>>72264739
talk to ya then, i'm heading for the gym rn
>>
I mean I can see why it'd be depressing after actually being there but why would you get sad after the live streams?
>>
>>72264995
You're one of the good ones.
>>
>>72264417
Bitch, you offered a stranger some nudes, and complain about something as trivial as a asking for a suggestion. kys ;)
>>
>>72264550
Not in terms of the people, fuck that. I don't fucking care about other people I'm there to see cool music with friends who like similar music.
>>
>tfw your life is that uneventful that you get depression after a live stream ends
>>
>>72265724

dont bully
>>
>>72262691
theres another weekend of coachella you fucking drama kween
>>
>>72265160
some of us live very sad lives, anon. and something as small as a live stream of a music festival can postpone the urge for suicide if only for a brief moment.
>>
>>72264010
no

stop masturbating
>>
>>72264137
you too,

stop masturbating
>>
>>72262691
>Every year after the Coachella livestream
So you're watching the livestream...? You are not at Coachella? And you get depressed after watching the livestream...
>>
>>72262691
Because at this point in time you have nothing else going on in your life and so anything that makes you happy you want to latch onto even when it's gone.

Find something to do.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.