[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars OST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: received_981286835341336.jpg (133KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
received_981286835341336.jpg
133KB, 1920x1200px
Which Star Wars film had the best soundtrack?
My vote is episode 3

Favourite track: Anakin's dark deeds
>>
Manon Lescaut
>>
star wars is SHIT
idk the 4th one. Monster and horror movies always had better ost's desu
>>
>>72259623
Empire
>>
>>72259694
you are TRASH
>>
>>72259685
I think they're quite distinctly different if you're referring to the idea the star wars theme may have been inspired by it.
>>
>>72259705
Good choice, got a favourite track?
>>
>>72259773
The part when Yoda lifts the X-wing out of the swamp.
>>
>>72259878
I fucking love that track, it's called "Yoda and the Force". That's some good taste anon.
>>
>>72259694
You're a mistake
>>
>>72259623
>TFW Ep3 is hands down best in the entire Star Wars catalog
>>
best use of music in the series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gpXMGit4P8
>>
>>72259623
The music that plays during the invasion of Naboo desu
>>
>>72259623
All Gustav Hoslt and Wagner ripp offs
>>
>>72260043
There's a reason that it's the most iconic piece of music from the films, next to the Imperial march
>>
>>72260131
Not really, though you can certainly hear the origins of some tracks in their music, particularly Mars by Holst on the track where they're pulled into the death star.
>>
>>72260234
John Williams is not original. completely uses Hoslts style
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.