[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT LEAKED BUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1492372753990.png (109KB, 906x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492372753990.png
109KB, 906x960px
where is the link /mu/ ? can't find anywhere
>>
also interested in this
>>
I don't have a link but I do have the album. I'll start uploading it and if someone posts a legit link I'll just stop the upload.
>>
It didn't leak
>>
>>72257761
http://getleaks.net/upcoming-releases/3184-slowdive-slowdive-2017.html

googled for 1 minute
>>
>>72257944
yeah use this one.
>>
>>72257761
lmao first track sounds bad, like a soundcloud imitation of slowdive.
>>
vocals on the first track sound terrible, second track sounds like doves or snow patrol or some shit

but it's still kinda enjoyable? let's see where it goes I guess
>>
>>72258006
>>72258051
Half-way through the first track. Yeah, this is a little disappointing, but the singles that dropped weren't that exciting.
>>
yawn, this is just going to be old Mojave 3 demos with some extra reverb added
>>
>>72258051
What? The first track instantly gave me Crazy For You vibes, got me in the first 1 minute
>>
no surprise that the rachel-led tracks are the most immediately enjoyable.

does seem to pick up track 3 onwards but nothing majorly exciting so far
>>
>>72258137

I love pygmalion but it sounded a bit half-arsed. only first listen tho
>>
This is worse than expected. Not even worthy of the "shoegaze" tag. I hope they disband again. This puts their name to shame. This album will be remembered as the end of the genre. Let it die, faggots.
>>
ITT: all these faggots expecting another souvlaki

first track sounded very fine to me, kind of pygmalion b-sidish, rachels vocals are still amazing

wait a month when everyone will hype it as AOTY and you'll run after them
>>
>>72258183
Shut the fuck you shit gobbling pleb. Low standard faggots are whats keeping shoegaze/dream pop dead, I havent listened to the album yet but if the singles are anything to go by then it's shite
>>
drums fucking suck and I was hoping for a souvlaki-esque production with dense and lush layering

anyways i'll let it grow first, only at the third track

first one was very enjoyable tho, but these drums...
>>
>>72258209
"Sugar for the Pill" was amazing though.
>>
Singles were shit, Slowdive were mediocre in their prime, not even going to bother
>>
>>72258183
>pleb. Low
My grandma could do better production on that track. Stop voicing your opinion if you know fuckall about the matter.
>>
>>72258253
nah you just have fucking shit taste
>>
>>72258292
>i know so much about production because i can add reverb and delay on ableton
>>
>>72258253
"Amazing" gtfo. This is shit even for shoegaze standards.
>>
>>72258253
The most boring song I've listened to this year so far
>>
was enjoying the last track until the 'thinking about love' repetition like a latter-day koz

not in a rush to listen to it again.
'don't know why' initial fave.
>>
If anyone cares, I'm upping to zippy right now. 15%.
>>
So many bad vibes in this thread I'm going back to shugazi
>>
>>72258333
yeah, regret visiting /mu/ once again. dunno why i keep doing that mistake
>>
Finished the album. The second half of the album is a lot better, really enjoyed a few of the tracks. Doesn't even approach their old material but is really solid and I'm glad to hear from them again.
>>
>>72258253
it was shit
>>
87%
>>
>>72258397
Thanks anon I really need this
>>
File: Slowdive.jpg (212KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Slowdive.jpg
212KB, 1600x1600px
Slowdive - Slowdive (Self-Titled) [2017]
>Dream pop, shoegaze
>MP3, CBR 320kbps
http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/5aEPup4v/file.html
>>
>>72258411
no problem. enjoy. >>72258414
>>
Is it me or is the last song just Radiohead - Daydreaming
>>
>>72258431
Not really. That's a very common chord progression.
>>
>>72258414
thanks anon. Let's hope it's better than those shit singles. I'm fearing the worst after hearing those.
>>
>>72258478
No, there are few very decent songs that come close to just for a day / pygmalion bside material.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.