[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0540.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
Now that the dust has settled, thoughts?
>>
>>72253826
Fun and good. Had a great time listening to it.
>>
>>72253826
Does anyone want to rec me similar fun stuff? Upbeat and funky.
>>
>>72253826
If memes had sound it would be this album.
>>
>>72253826
As I've been listening to the works of the late Allan Holdsworth, I realize this pretentious pile of shit is useless. Congrats on the clever artist name.
>>
Wasn't absolutely amazing but I enjoyed it a lot. If the tracklist was more like

1. Rabbot Ho
2. Captain Stupido
3. Uh Uh
4. Bus In These Streets
5. A Fan's Mail
6. Lava Lamp
7. Jethro
8. Show You The Way
9. Walk On By
10. Tokyo
(maybe Jameel's Space Ride because it's funny as hell but idk)
11. Friend Zone
12. Inferno

It would be a solid 8-9 for me. Although some people didn't like Jethro which I understand. I loved the production on it though.
>>
too memey

the humor becomes annoying after the first listen
>>
i would've liked it a lot more if they cut 8-10 songs off the album, too many songs sounded the same.
>>
>>72253826
Filler: the album
Basically 4-5 actual songs, every single of which is a variation of same chord progression with shitty falsetto delivered without any emotion whatsoever on top buried into underwritten sketches of ideas with le funnay lyrics and fart sounds to distract listener from actual poornes of the record.
Thundercat sounds absolutely the same vocally and musically on every track.
Funny how skillfull people trying to revive things end up making kitschy shallow versions of them, yet underage, normies, all the new fans that are lazy to dig shit themselves are eating this up anyway.

It's just mellow trash.
>>
>>72253826
Is that rob schneider
>>
>>72254470
this x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
>>
Literally the Goldilocks of memes
>>
>>72253826
In Walk on By:

I'll search inside myself,
I need to know why I act this way...

That part was too relatable I don't know why
>>
>>72253826
Love
>>
>>72253826
good at first with a few standout tracks but using the same singing voice on every song and very meme-y humor kind of got old with multiple listens
>>
>>72253826
DL Link plox
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.