[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well that sucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483695449397.jpg (99KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
1483695449397.jpg
99KB, 953x953px
Well that sucked
>>
>>72249341
>*Except for the last track

FTFY.
>>
>>72249341
what didn't you like about it?

i think it's pretty good
>>
>>72249341
It's a little fillery, but it's pretty good senpai.
>>
>>72249443
The production. the filler, the instrumentation, the ideas taken from past albums, not a fan of the industrial tone other than Hallo Spaceboy, last track isn't bad
>>
>>72249468
>a little fillery

>only a little
>>
>>72249532
>last track isn't bad

Called it!
>>
>>72249341
What did you expect from Bowie? All his stuff is pretty tame.
>>
>>72249532
yeah there probably is a bit too much filler, especially the segue tracks that really don't need to be there

having said that it's probably my favourite of his post-scary monsters albums
>>
>>72249564
Because it isn't an industrial track with dated production. The Motel wasn't bad either
>>
>>72249611
It sounds too influenced by his albums from the past, like the character intros sounds like it came from Diamond Dogs. We Pick You sounds like an offshoot of African Flight Night. a lot of the production kinda has the Black Tie White Noise flavour to it, I'm Deranged has the same formula as "Look Back in Anger", etc... Some of the Piano samples remind me of Aladdin Sane
>>
>>72249636
>The Motel wasn't bad either
You have the same favorites I do.

Please marry me.
>>
>>72249747
Basically any track that didn't have the industrial production (other than Hallo Spaceboy), is good
>>
>exact shade of the yotsuba background

whats going on here
>>
>>72249538
I'd say so. Honestly if it weren't a concept record it'd probably flow much better, but the vast majority of the music on there is great.
>>
>>72249698
>character intros sounds like it came from Diamond Dogs
God forbid having another album with character intros.
> We Pick You sounds like an offshoot of African Flight Night
Other than the running 16th notes, nothing about these two songs is similar.
>a lot of the production kinda has the Black Tie White Noise flavour to it
Those albums sound nothing alike though.
>I'm Deranged has the same formula as "Look Back in Anger"
I genuinely have no idea what you mean by this. Songwriting wise they're completely different, and texture wise they don't sound similar at all.
>Some of the Piano samples remind me of Aladdin Sane
If you weren't reaching before, you definitely are now. I guess piano is illegal now too.
>>
Seems like OP got caught in the pleb filter.
>>
>>72249698
he said he was going for this tho why is this a bad thing?

and you were only right about the piano from aladdin sane and character stuff from diamond dogs

the other shit i have no idea what your on about
>>
*deletes every segue*

now it's good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.