[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please don't suck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: CY4SXQk.png (751KB, 1024x1164px) Image search: [Google]
CY4SXQk.png
751KB, 1024x1164px
Please don't suck.
>>
I've basically given up all hope of that, unless there's a bunch of Andromeda-level stuff we have yet to hear.
>>
I haven't really liked any tracks so far, so pretty skeptical

Gorillaz > Demon Days > Plastic Beach > The Fall
>>
>>72247141
Did you hear the demos/ They're pretty fucking great.

https://soundcloud.com/format_3/gorillaz-leaked-2017-songs/

Charger + Busted and Blue feel real good.
>>
>>72247160
CHARGE CHARGE CHARGE
>>
>>72247125
7 years and i hope to God and the heavens above it doesnt end up as the Fall
>>
>>72247160
submission is pretty good
>>
>>72247125
Why are 2Ds eyes white in some of the promotional art?
>>
>>72247160
Busted and blue and that.
>>
File: 1491231316201.png (848KB, 1280x1742px) Image search: [Google]
1491231316201.png
848KB, 1280x1742px
>>72247125
SO far i listened to
>Andromeda
>We got the power
>Star Barnz
>Busted and Blue
>Ascension

Only Andromeda tickled my fancy, star barnz is cool but it would be better if poopcan could sing in English.
>>
>everyone sucking Andromeda cock when it's one of the least creative and least original songs they have ever released
https://youtube.com/watch?v=I9cE0n0ysJg
>>
>>72247125
It's going to be an overstuffed letdown with a few gems, best to mentally prepare for it now
itll be filled with shit songs 'featuring' alot of shit artists that damon hamfists because the label wants to give more 'exposure' to its lesser names
It's basically just a fucking ad at this point
>>
>>72247160
Charger sounds fucking bad, what the fuck

If you guys are claiming this is their best on the album I'm really not looking forward to the rest
>>
>>72247153
change Gorillaz with Demon Days and Plastic Beach with The Fall, then invert the list, there you go
>>
File: 1490577286323.png (517KB, 625x599px) Image search: [Google]
1490577286323.png
517KB, 625x599px
I have enjoyed every single released thus far, and also liked some of the leaked demos.
It probably won't disappoint me and I'll be happy with the final product.
Underage nostalgia over Demon Days will most likely cause this album to be majorly disliked here.
>>
>>72252519
But Demon Days was and will always will be there most quality and cohesive album. Plastic Beach was good because it had a very high production value and singles that were arguably better than the singles from Demon Days. The singles released from Humanz sound like generic pop/rap dogshit and has no soul at all and awful vocal features, the beginning of the end of Gorillaz feature artist was with the full version of Do Ya Thing where Andre 3000 literally yells "I'M THE SHIT" for 9 minutes straight.
>>
>>72247153
As long as The Fall is at the very bottom I can respect the opinion, I like all three of their other albums but I gotta say Demon Days was my favorite of the three.
>>
>>72252648
I'm sorry you don't like what I like??
>>
>>72252768
Yeah, you better be, nerd
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.