[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are Beats actually good for hip hop and /bleeps/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: beats.jpg (267KB, 3000x1686px) Image search: [Google]
beats.jpg
267KB, 3000x1686px
So are Beats actually good for hip hop and /bleeps/?
>>
>>72242074
No.
>>
No u fucking idiot.
>>
>>72242074
nope
>>
probably both. Production quality is of zero importance in hip hop and bleeps just needs something that stretches down to ~20hz
>>
they aren't awful but they're horribly overpriced
>>
>>72242074
Pic related are complete trash. The top of the line beats are ok but you can get superior headphones for half the price point.
>>
nope
>>
The solo 2 and 3 are the only halfway decent ones, but for the same price you could get great headphones like the beyerdynamic dt770 which have incredible sub bass
>>
>>72242074
lets b8 together
YES THESE ARE THE BEST HEADPHONES DUDE
NOT ONLY FOR RAP
>>
>>72242074
I use some and they work great for me.

Been using them since late middle school.
>>
>>72244863
How old are you?
>>
>>72244940
>>
>>72245081
Same age. Makes more sense, I first heard of Beats in 2011.
>>
File: 1stPair.jpg (75KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1stPair.jpg
75KB, 750x500px
>>72245100
Oh, cool dude.

I don't even remember where I first saw them (I think my drum teacher owned a pair) but I knew I wanted them when I saw them.

First pair I ever got was the first edition with this cool paint splatter pattern (pic related)
>>
>>72244863
>>72244940
>>72245081
>>72245100
You need to be 21+ and older to post on /mu/.

Fuck off you stupid children.
>>
>>72245139
Crai moar, old man.
>>72245135
Looks like something a scene girl would wear in like 2008 to listen to My Chemical Romance and Avril Lavigne . I like it, it's kinda enduring in a way.
>>
>>72245139
>You need to be 21+ and older to post on /mu/
That's not in the rules.
>>
>>72245186
>Looks like something a scene girl would wear in like 2008 to listen to My Chemical Romance and Avril Lavigne
Ouch. I just liked rainbows dude.
I mostly listened to They Might Be Giants at the time.
>>
>>72245186
>crai moar

Go back to school you retarded faggot.

>>72245192
Recheck them.
>>
>>72245217
I think around the time, my MP3 player was primarily filled with Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix and Wu Tang with a few 2000s grime albums and WWE theme songs. My cousin is poor as hell and I gave it to her a few years ago since she's a few years younger and didn't own a phone. The music is still on her and that's pretty cool to me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.