[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you listen to hip-hop reading the lyrics or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images (4).jpg (18KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
18KB, 384x384px
Do you listen to hip-hop reading the lyrics or not?
>>
I can't read. But I do listen to hip hop.
>>
of course not, only the rythm and flow count
>>
>>72241111
please be baitin'

>>72241094
if it is the first time listening to it, yes.
>>
>>72241094
I try to when it's possible.
>>
>>72241094
I don't listen to hip-hop
>>
>>72241094
Hip Hop is the only type of music where I can understand the lyrics without paying attention, so no
>>
>>72241126
>if it is the first time listening to it, yes.
It's the opposite for me, and I was just about to post about it. The second listen is when I pay attention to the lyrics.
>>
>>72241094
When I listen to any music I never look for the lyrics or actively try to attach some meaning to every word which is being said on my first listen, I just listen/experience the song in it's entirety.
The lyrics could be the best ever, but it doesn't matter if the song as a whole isn't good.

I look for lyrics on my third/fourth listen if I really like something.
>>
i heart hip hop lyrics
>>
>>72241146
it's probably a better method than mine
>>
>1st and 2nd listen
No lyrics, no distractions, just the music. Get first impressions.
>3rd and 4th listen
Lyrics in front of me.
>4th and 5th listen
Have the lyrics generally memorized. Listen to how the production works with the vocals.
>7th listen and above
Have the album pretty much figured out and can give a solid opinion on it. If I like it, I'll listen to it more.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.