[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grimes - Visions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: visions.jpg (199KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
visions.jpg
199KB, 620x620px
Grimes - Visions
>>
i dont get it
>>
File: grimes.jpg (57KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
57KB, 620x415px
Ok
>>
can someone recommend Visions from Grimes for me?
>>
>>72223007
she was raped and made a cool song about it
>>
>>72223100
>what did he mean by this
I... recommend you listen to Visions by Grimes.
>>
>>72222943
Not her best work. It was put together quickly to meet a release date. I think it's decent but her other work is far more appealing to me. Not sure why this album gets all the praise.
>>
>>72225085
Because Genesis and Oblivion are the only good songs she's ever made
>>
>>72225113
I'd argue you need to listen to more of her work. She's got more than a half dozen or so really good ones IMO. I'm not really a fan of oblivion or genesis really even though Genesis introduced me to her work.

Even some of her unreleased stuff is better in some ways than those.
>>
>>72225208
you remind me of Death Grips fans who think NOTM is their greatest and shit on anyone who states otherwise
>>
>>72225271
What's Death Grips?
>>
>>72222943
Lovely album. Only the plebs hate it because they're unable to understand such beauty.
>>
>>72223140
She said she was assaulted. That could mean many things and it's quite vague.
>>
>>72225295
homeless man screams while a skinhead drops beats
>>
>>72225085
>It was put together quickly to meet a release date.
So what? Does that take away from the quality of the album? The Beatles did albums even faster than that. And FYI she RECORDED the album in 3 weeks but the actual songs were composed during a longer period of time.

>Not sure why this album gets all the praise.
Because it's an amazing album if you truly get into it. For that you need at least 10 listens. It's a grower.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.