[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: a0249360790_10.jpg (219KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0249360790_10.jpg
219KB, 1200x1200px
holy fuck
>>
literally cant listen to this album, dont want to think about my gf dying
>>
>>72219069

muh grillfriend

muh sadness

muh masterpiece

trash/10
>>
File: 229753123_349df3ae07.jpg (34KB, 308x408px) Image search: [Google]
229753123_349df3ae07.jpg
34KB, 308x408px
>baked pie
>wife die
AOTY
>>
>>72219069
for some reason when he says "i had to close the window and doors without you coming through. I kept them open for as long as i could...but the baby got cold" i get sad as hell. The way he delivers the baby got cold line, and then "this whole past summer was a lingering heat wave"
>>
>muh dead wife, imma shit out an album for quick cash
>look at me hold muh baby, baby of muh dead wife
>sparse arrangements because you gotta hear about muh dead wife
>fuck drumpf, killed muh wife
>fuck drumpf, he killed muh baby's momma
>>
>>72219255

You forgot to write "desu desu" to complete the mu circlejerk.
>>
"My wife died so I deserve a 10/10" the album
>>
>>72220471
>>72219116
>>72219201
emotions are hard to understand for the inter web weeb
>>
>>72220471
To be fair, he was putting 10/10 albums before his wife died.
>>
New album is already on the way

I saw Phil in Oakland on Friday and he played two incredible new songs. They were called Distortion and Tin Tin In Tibet. He started the set with Distortion, played A Crow Looked At Me from start to finish, then ended the show with Tin Tin In Tibet.

SPOILERS

Distortion is about a myriad of different things much like post-Benji Sun Kil Moon has been. He brings up being on tour during the aftermath of 9/11, a pregnancy scare that he had with a random woman when he was 23, and a Beat Generation documentary that he watched. It's a very intense song that somewhat ties in with the material on A Crow Looked At Me. It's probably 6 or 7 minutes long.

Tin Tin In Tibet serves as an epilogue to A Crow Looked At Me in a pretty literal way. He addresses Genevieve directly talking about how he's singing all these songs about her to people live and how he feels weird and apologetic about it. The rest of the lyrics are a detailed story of his falling in love with her down to this very comfy passage where he's singing about reading the comic Tin Tin In Tibet while laying down with his head in her lap on one of the first days they hung out alone. Again this song is pretty long maybe even 8 minutes.

The show was wonderful, I wish Phil much luck with this brand new material.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.