[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Well?
>>
>>72218109
DAMN. for sure. The lyrics on Yeezus are absolute shit. Also Yeezus was just a rehash some of the underground trends which were kinda hot at that time.
>>
>>72218109
>listening to talking niggers
>>
two mediocre albums by artists past their prime
>>
>>72218147
>lyricfags

You probably refer to the actual music itself as a "beat", don't you?
>>
>>72218109
yeezus
>>72218147
>muh lyrics
>>
>>72218179
sorry but some lines were so shit I couldn't ignore them. Kanye's lyrics ruined TLOP, otherwise it could be a great album.
>NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
>THESE BITCHES SURROUNDING ME
The autotune use on Blood on the Leaves is garbage. I like Hold My Liquor, but that shit is a Ratatat ripoff.
>>
>>72218109
Yeezus is a experimental album, I dont see it as hip hop really. Apples to oranges.
>>
File: 1455662747833.png (173KB, 666x835px) Image search: [Google]
1455662747833.png
173KB, 666x835px
Yeezus is already a classic for many people, that's a fact. The album also got praise from respectable people like Lou Reed, Paul McCartney, David Lynch and Elon Musk.

>>72218147

>Also Yeezus was just a rehash some of the underground trends which were kinda hot at that time.

He recruited underground producers from Yeezus, he didn't make a secret about it. Only Death Grips fanatics are butthurt about it.
>>
>>72218109
>people actually consider Yeezus to be "experimental"
>laughinggirls.jpeg
>>
>>72218283
he did, the result was mediocre, in my opinion. Overall I like it, but it could be so much better. My biggest gripe is really that the lyrics were just so bad I couldn't ignore them. And the autotune use sometimes just makes this unbearable. I don't want to hear Kanye autotune-scream about some shitty drug party.
>>
DAMN > Yeezus = MBDTF
>>
>>72218179
In rap? It's not like there's anything deeper to the instrumental than just a beat.
>>
>>72218109
Yeezus is way better.

DAMN. isn't even best album of the past year for me, not terrible but meh as fuck. Kendrick has a hell of a hype train behind him though so it's gonna be considered GOAT by most fantanbro 10/10 incoming
>>
>>72218179
>>72218248
>be a rapper, be responsible for literally one thing on your album: lyrics
>can't even deliver there

I bet you actually think Kanye produced anything on yeezus other than 'Bound'
>>
>>72218255
What? Listen to the end of his Blood on the Leaves performance on Jools Holland and tell me that shit is wack. If anything, a TNGHT beat is the perfect song to use autotune on.
>>
>>72218776
This
>>
>>72218851
I listen to the album and I mean, I love how he flipped the sample, it was creative as fuck. But the lyrics are trash and his autotune "singing" is trash too.
>>
The lyrics are the best part about Yeezus. I somehow have more than half the album completely memorized, it's just so memorable with its delivery. Only Kanye can pull that shit off, I'm glad it's a personal album and not some afrocentric, preachy shit like most of the stuff Kendrick does.
>>
>>72218147
If you think the lyrics were shit then you don't get the album yet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.