[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Aesop Rock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

What does /mu/ think of Aesop Rock?
>>
I love him.
He doesn't make Ironic trap or shitpost on Twitter so /mu/ never talk about him.
>>
>>72217522
Impossible Kid was one of the best last year.
The shining continuous music video was cool too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0
>>
>>72217522
rap for racists
>>
I've been listening to him for years and literally just learned that he grew up like one town away from me. But yeah, he's one of very few rappers I can tolerate, and his lyrics are excellent.
>>
Haven't listened to him since Bazooka Tooth, not a fan tbqh.
>>
>>72218720
explain
>>
the mac demarco of rap
>>
my favorite rapper of all time
>>
>>72218759
Explain.
If it's because you don't like the fanbases you're retarded.
>>
File: C0EthTOVEAAtVIm.jpg (38KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
C0EthTOVEAAtVIm.jpg
38KB, 604x404px
>>72218720
>>
>>72218759
explain yourself now bitch
>>
Do these sound like real Aes lyrics? I just made them up :D

Skip past the artificial block of etch-a-sketch etchings of fragility
Hope I don't trade a cigarette box car for a shot at stability
>>
>>72217522
white
>>
>>72218900
i think you'd have to shorten them a bit but bretty gud anon.
>>
>>72218900
2 amateurish.
He'd rarely use fragility at an end, let alone end rhyme with stability with nothing else.
>>
>>72218918
>jews
>white

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*leans back*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jeez oh man...
>>
I just listened to Impossible Kid and Labor Days, I like him but he's obviously going to have the lyrical miracle spiritual meme attached to him
>>
>>72217522
jimmy fallon lookin ass nigga.

That being said possible the greatest raw lyricist of all time. Sometimes makes some corny hooks and his content is a bit too dense, to the point where it just sounds like rambling unless you are reading the lyrics simultaneously
>>
>>72219194
I was getting ready to throw some meme arrows your way but holy shit they do look alike.
>>
I'm ESL and I don't understand 90 % of what he says even when I'm reading the lyrics.
>>
He's been around so long and produced so many consistent projects that he earned alot of respect despite being white, kinda like El-P
>>
he's breddy gud but a bit too cryptic for me, to the point it sound like he's being 'poetic' and just putting his initial message through a make-it-sound-deep machine

but this guy's right >>72219194
>>
He is great when it comes to what he is actually saying, but sometimes it doesn't sound that good. I find it also very exhausting to hear, but I think the dude's a fucking genius.
>>
suburban hip hop
has never said anything important
just a big ego masturbating session
>>
>>72218749
Honestly I'd say give his newer stuff a try, he made quite a big change with None Shall Pass.
I'd also say that Bazooka Tooth is my least favourite album of his.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.