[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zenjin - Pseudoscorpion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1492141260526.jpg (15KB, 333x347px) Image search: [Google]
1492141260526.jpg
15KB, 333x347px
So what's the deal with this shit? I listened to it and it was the worst, fucked up shit I've ever listened to. It literally makes Buyers Market to look like a Disney audiobook.

Not even memeing, last track fucked me up in the head and lost all faith in humanity.
>>
>>72214418
Haha have fun in jail
>>
> bump

there's nothing to bump my guy lmao literally nobody knows what the fuck is Zenjin - Pseudoscorpion
>>
Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>>
>>72214418
Haven't been able to find a copy of the thing anywhere on the internet so far. If someone could leave breadcrumbs that'd be much appreciated. At least I have the artist name now, everyone in the last thread was too pussy to even fucking talk about it because if you didn't notice already it's /mu/'s Grifter. For newfriends, word is from what I understand that it's remixed recordings of audio from CP but again I haven't heard the thing, so that's all hearsay. I've seen the album cover in the past, I'd post it if I had the thing saved.
>>
>>72216268
enjoy your v&
>>
>>72216525
Ohohohoho you're so funny
By the way OP it's on Slsk. Found it
>>
>>72214418
unlike buyer's market it has no artistic merit though. it exists purely to be edgy and to shock, like an episode of family guy
>>
>>72216268
It's on soulseek. There's a guy called great.abyss who has it and other dude.

The first 5 tracks are field recordings of CP. Then there's this 7th track of a child puking in the bathroom with an adult, which I guess it's his uncle or father.

The last track is the one that struck me the most. It sounds it's sourced from a VHS recording of a woman approaching her baby, but the bizarre part about it is that the baby crying sounds extemely 'demonic', not edited with software, but like, he's/she's crying with such force that sounds unnatural. But it also sounds a man moaning over the recording, which I guess it was edited by the guy who compiled the tracks.

Really sinister stuff. I deleted it afterwards.
>>
>>72216558
how is that funny? listening to CP audio is illegal, just like watching CP video. enjoy being raped and tortured in prison
>>
>>72216585
Eugh, thanks for letting us know at least.
>>72216599 (You)
>
>>
>>72216585
Also the 4th track, which was splitted in 3 o 4 parts, has the sound of a toddler being, by the sound of it, raped anally. Since it sounds like he wants to cry, but also laughs and then there's this dude saying "sh sh calm down". Seriously tho, I'm traumatized now. Don't download that shit.

Also, the dude who compiled the tracks is probably the same person who keeps memeing Coil as a pedo band.
>>
>>72216268
don't post the album cover, it's a permaban
>>
File: 220px-CheliferCancroides1.jpg (13KB, 220x188px) Image search: [Google]
220px-CheliferCancroides1.jpg
13KB, 220x188px
>>72216905
Fixed to die
>>
>>72216585
>greatabyss
Love that guy, if anyone feels like downloading obscure industrial from rutracker you might wanna check if he has it first

I downloaded entire discographies from him with optimal speed
>>
Stop memeing this album, if it is what everyone says it is then it isn't at all enjoyable or interesting, and if it isn't, it's a myth.
Either way, not worth your time. This thread is probably only still up as a honeypot.
>>
>>72214418
>I listened to it and it was the worst, fucked up shit I've ever listened to. It literally makes Buyers Market to look like a Disney audiobook.
You're an idiot for doing this.

>Not even memeing, last track fucked me up in the head and lost all faith in humanity.
This post makes me lose what faith in humanity I had left.

>>72217673
>implying myths aren't interesting.
Seriously, this won't deter anyone. The only thing that would is the possibility that it's authentic and multiple people have confirmed i is.
>>
>>72217812
But the only interesting thing about a mythical album is the possibility that it's real, in which case, its contents are common knowledge.
Seeking it out will only put you in danger with no hope of reward.
>>
Is there any other kinds of albums that are like this? I'm not asking for cp or shit, I just want to know if there's other albums that have the same horror and myth this album has. Never listened to it and never will, but it's somewhat interesting to hear about the filth of humanity being put into music.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.