[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cucked Music History

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: chuck berry.jpg (16KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
chuck berry.jpg
16KB, 214x317px
Hey.

Stopping by to let you know:

Hip Hop is a black genre.

Jazz is a black genre.

Rock is a black genre.

All of modern music history is black.

White bois only have folk and western classical.

The rest is for us niggas

discuss
>>
>>72210704
I don't get it though. Hip hop, jazz, and rock are styles of music based on the notation developed by western classical.
>>
>>72210738
african americans LITERALLY created modern music thanks
>>
>>72210704
So it's cucked music because blacks got cucked out of it by better white musicians?
>>
>>72210846
who are the most popular musicans today?

all brothas

get cucked whitey
>>
>>72210704
>White bois only have folk and western classical.
We'll take western classical, you keep all your other inferior trite
>>
>>72210738
Umm, Beethoven was black, sweetie :)
>>
>>72210871
meanwhile, all the music anyone cares about it brotha music

you think you'll get laid playin classical

this is why brothas be winnin cuz white bois got small dicks hahahaha
>>
bwahaha kill whitey
>>
>>72210738
if we're going to do this then life started in Africa
>>
>>72210918
life started with the big bang
>>
>>72210938
big bang was black
>>
File: bazinga.png (80KB, 157x210px) Image search: [Google]
bazinga.png
80KB, 157x210px
>>72210938
>>72210947
>>
>>72210704
I know you're just shitposting but I'll reply anyway. Jazz is a fusion of late impressionist harmony, marching music and African rhythms. Rock has its origins and blues and that was heavily influenced by local folk music scenes, black or white. Hip Hop is def black music, you can have that.
To ignore the contribution of white music to contemporary pop music is incredibly stupid. If white and black music never came together, we'd still have whites playing western art music and blacks drumming rhythms.
>>
>>72210973
WE WUZ

CALCULATOR

>>72211006
>To ignore the contribution of white music to contemporary pop music is incredibly stupid. If white and black music never came together, we'd still have whites playing western art music and blacks drumming rhythms.
shit OP here, this is 100% true. Cultural appropriation is necessary for the advancement of music and culture in general, whether or not people want to admit it
>>
>>72210704
WE WUZ REPETITIONZ AND SHIET MUH NIGGER
>>
Classical music was the pinnacle of art.
>>
>>72210704
>western classical
(the only thing that actually matters)
>>
>>72210889
Bitches love Debussy.
>>
File: Lana_del_grimes.png (1MB, 1721x595px) Image search: [Google]
Lana_del_grimes.png
1MB, 1721x595px
And this is why Synthpop with female vocals is the best Genre, Niggers, fucking a white males, Asians and Nigresses can't compete musically with Artists like Grlmes and Lana.
>>
>>72210704
DAS RITE
>>
>>72210704
>Jazz is a black genre.
They were created by whites and negros.
>Rock
You mean Rock and Roll, yes. Rock was created by the Stones.

>White bois only have folk and western classical.
Classical its the only thing that could considere art and not just brainless capitalist shit, so thanks, nigger.?
>>
>>72211028
Cultural appropriation is not bad. It's when it's done for profit and exploitation that it's terrible. Assholes who don't know what they're talking about get pissed when a white guy plays jazz. Just do what you love.
>>
wtf i love black people now
>>
>>72210738
This is the one thing I actually know about. Yes, kinda. The roots are African rhythm, European Classical and British Isles folk. Black Americans created the actual combination of that, though.
>>
>>72212199
Jazz is actually considered art music too.
>>
>>72210878
I don't know if Poe's law applies here or not.
>>
It may be black music, but it's played on white instruments
>>
lmao black music went from miles fucking davis to lil yachty in like 2 generations foh
>>
>>72210704
Western classical is all that matters in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>72210704
>only
>>
>>72210866
>who are the most popular musicians
sure as hell aren't black LMAO
>>
>>72210918
if we're going to start this anybody can nigger with immunity then
>>
>>72210704
"Black music" is blacks playing white instruments in the white tradition under the watchful eyes of capitalism. "Black music" would make more sense to Bach than some tribe in Africa.
>>
>black person wakes up
>cannot function without telling others that he or she is black
like clockwork
>>
Why are there so many serious replies to a bait thread?
>>
>>72211006
This, its a shame normies dont know history.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.