[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this channel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: beyondartv.jpg (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
beyondartv.jpg
131KB, 900x900px
Thoughts on this channel?
>>
Worse than melon
>>
I despise that faggot, he knows nothing about music. And this isn't me being pretentious, he's a legitimate fucking pleb.
>>
Probably the biggest retard on the site. His taste is so unbelievably shit and he and his retarded girlfriend think that they have any basic understanding of music, it's so retarded. Fuck him.
>>
Kid gave the new Green Day album, a perfect score.....
>>
he tries too hard to be like anthony. he has developed his taste over the years, I must say. still a pleb tho
>>
>>72204877
>>72206675
Are there any YT music critics you like
>>
File: now that's secure.png (7KB, 351x93px) Image search: [Google]
now that's secure.png
7KB, 351x93px
>>
>>72204865
is this the shitty channel with a pokemon plush toy in the background??
>>
>>72207783
deep cuts
>>
>>72207974
Nah that's SpectrumPulse, who actually has a decent knowledge of music and covers as wide a variety as Fantano, but his style of reviewing and his personality are cringe.
>>
>>72208014
just wondering what are some good yt critics aside from melon and deep cuts
>>
>>72207988
could you describe the appeal of him
>>
You should all check out vinyl rewind, not a music critic, but you should check him out.
>>
>>72204865
Would be a bit better if his rating system wasn't out of 5, which limits his rankings severely, and if he was less biased towards mediocre Pop-Punk
>>
>>72208014
No, he does. He literally has a Squirtle plush in the background.
>>
>>72208054
spectrum pulse is okay, if you can get past the initial cringe, he likes country which melon often ignores
>>
>>72208054
Despite his cringe personality, I would say SpectrumPulse is a good critic.

Dead End Hip Hop are excellent for Rap music, give very in-depth reviews featuring a group of critics who usually don't share the same opinion, so their reviews sometimes turn into debates.

Todd In The Shadows and TheDoubleAgent are fun entertaining channels that just cover Top 40 Pop songs, no album reviews, but are still enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>72208070
He'd be better if he also didn't try to pander to his audience. and by reviewing the trendiest shit possible or rushing to review albums
>>
>>72208054
Bed Reviews if you want someone to review pleb pop music
>>
Its not his """"TASTE""". He is legitimately clueless about music as an art form,
emotional expressions in music any other then basic; happy, sad, dance etc., he has no knowledge about music history and has no knowledge in ANY other art form that he can draw parallels to.

Go fucking read books and branch your self out though I fear its over for him because He is a fucking nerdy manchild kiddo who is floating in his bubble which he will never break. FUCK DUDE, it took ME like a year to get over pop punk and realize what kind of bigger and better things are out there and that was in first grade of HIGH SCHOOL. I was literally still a retard back then...
>>
>>72208125
I remember watching Todd In The Shadows back when he was first starting out in like 2010ish, his videos helped me get out of my le wrong generation phase in high school

Is he still around?
>>
>>72208014
I like SP, yeah he is cringe, but I got used to it and I kinda like his personality now. He sure has good knowledge and he's interesting to watch, I don't to turn the video in the middle, like Anthony latest reviews
>>
>>72208433
Are you saying that there is more to music than 21P and GreenDay?
>>
>>72208433
I love pop punk
>>
>>72208454
Todd is still doing his thing...his One hit wonderland videos are infinitely better than his reviews
>>
>>72204865
hi john
>>
>>72208454
one hit wonder videos? which one?
>>
I watch him because his opinions and taste are so laughable. He copped out of giving DAMN a proper score because he was afraid of the backlash of giving it a 3/5. Not to mention sonofnthe things he thinks he "understands" about the album are just so...misinterpreted
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.