[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is kendrick solidified as a great in your opinion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (147KB, 808x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 808x768px
Is kendrick solidified as a great in your opinion?
>>
If you're a fucking plebeian maybe
>>
yah
>>
no and your p4k cochella Anthony fandingo bullshit hype machine is gay
>>
REAL MEN LISTEN TO JIBENTIX
>>
>>72203202
How dare u
>>
>>72203175
Not because of damn.

He needs one more album as good as TPAB/GKMC then he can be
>>
still only really dig gkmc so nah
>>
File: 5353456345635.png (1MB, 480x1440px) Image search: [Google]
5353456345635.png
1MB, 480x1440px
>>72203233
This
We just need to wait for his In Rainbows.
>>
He's decent
>>
3 9+/10 albums in a row. DAMN. is my favorite right now but you can't deny that he is in the discussion for GOAT. Kanye is near the discussion but doesn't fit in yet.
>>
>>72203226
Don't make me say it

You're

you're a pleb!
>>
>>72203262
OK Computer is garbage tho
>>
File: is_this_a_joke.jpg (84KB, 546x453px) Image search: [Google]
is_this_a_joke.jpg
84KB, 546x453px
Are you fucking kidding me, dudE?
>>
>>72203324
freakin hype beasts p4k drones literally been talking about this album all fucking day

reeee normies get out
>>
>>72203175
His mixtapes before his albums are all 6/10 or lower
Section80: 6/10
GKMC: 8/10
TPAB: 9/10
UU: strong 8/10
DAMN: 7/10

He's made some great albums but he's not been "great" his whole career t b h
>>
>>72203355
just ignore my posts and post ratings I don't care about... okay... baka
>>
>>72203324
You think i give a darn about your frickin thread?
>>
>>72203396
I fucking seriously just said if I thought he was great you nig
>>
Why do you all like Kendrick anyway? He would've been laughed out of the room 5 years ago because lol backpackers, where's his charisma?
>>
>>72203410
>Calling me nig

someone, remove this plebian I feel as though he almost touched me and he's spouting unintelligible non-sense
>>
>>72203175
Yeah he already surpassed greats like 2Pac and Big in terms of quality of albums but the general public won't get behind that anytime soon.
>>
>>72203459
Is your entire life just spouting bait? or are you honestly someone who fell for the bait?

I'll give you the objective truth, as I see it. He's a rapper, and value is a subjective thing. So his worth is subjective. We can all share our subjective experiences and information/speculation about him as a rapper and his relationship to other rappers, but there's no way to say definitively if he's great or where he goes on a scale. Unless you're saying "On a scale of 1-10 I enjoyed it about like at a 5, it was decent".

Why do people insist on debating his "Greatness" it's just plain stupid.
>>
>>72203518
nice copypasta
>>
>>72203432
On all of GKMC
>>
>>72203537
I wrote that, it's not copypasta
>>
>>72203404
What the fuck are you talking about? My thread?
>>
>>72203355
You literally just fed a bait thread, why?
>>
>>72203537
Maybe you should think in terms of your own individual conception rather than just thinking what everyone else is thinking

Who cares what someone that's not you feels about Kendrick, who cares if Kanye is supposed to be "The artist that defines this generation" it's a bunch of bullshit group think that's just about as valid as anyone else's perception of value.

I feel like I'm yelling at cats... It's like you guys aren't even able to talk beyond insults and memes
>>
>>72203617
I think Anthony just sits on /mu/ and fans the flame to his shit and posts pictures of him self all day
>>
>>72203355
this but unironically
>>
not really. he's ok
>>
>>72203175
I'm not the biggest fan of his music but I'd say so, yes.
>>
>>72203302
Kys
>>
>>72203262
HttF is like 8/10, DAMN. is 10/10.
>>
Kendrick isn't even real, so no.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.