[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never do heroin with alice glass why even live /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: alice.jpg (790KB, 1280x1732px) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
790KB, 1280x1732px
>you will never do heroin with alice glass

why even live /mu/?
>>
>>72201789
>you will never do heroin
i'm ok with this
>>
she'll probably start crying about her ex boyfriend and you'll have to take her to the train station like directing a retarded horse through a tumultuous river
>>
>>72201789

I feel like sex with her would be equally erotic and frightening
>>
>>72205330
I would let Alice do whatever she wanted to me
I wouldn't care if I left with a few scratches and bites and scars
>>
Alice is pathetic. She's a model, she lives in a large house in L.A. and has hordes of idiotic fans who worship her for no good reason at all yet she's so dark, disturbed and depressed. If she can't handle life on ultra easy mode she should just fucking overdose and die already.
>>
hnnnnng to snort coke out of her asshole
ive never lived
>>
File: kmRzg3A.jpg (233KB, 720x699px) Image search: [Google]
kmRzg3A.jpg
233KB, 720x699px
>>72205046
this'll be one of those posts i randomly think about at work and start laughing to myself like an idiot
>>
File: cat2184.gif (2MB, 540x603px) Image search: [Google]
cat2184.gif
2MB, 540x603px
>>72201789
>Alice Glass will never be your on and off girlfriend in a cyberpunk future, where you are never sure how much of her body is natural and how much is augmented because you love the way it feels and you just don't care
>>
>>72206532
comments like this, regardless of the target unless it's some snobby rich kid always kinda... show a lack of empathetic imagination.
Everyone goes through different shit, regardless of their situation, and views themselves differently. Keep in mind, a lot of people we consider rock stars have gone through serious shit and genuinely thought they were trash like Reznor, Bowie suffered from anxiety, it's just the bigger rock bands who tend to bury that shit.
>>
>>72206681
Kek

same
>>
>>72205046
kek
>>
she's really pretty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.