[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this? I think it's a little gay, but I like it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Thoughts on this? I think it's a little gay, but I like it
>>
>>72200200
XTC are GOAT
That's only like their 5th best IMO though
>>
I think it's great, it's the only XTC I listen to because I liked Making Plans for Nigel as a kid. But yeah it's pretty gay.
>>
>>72200218
haha wow i thought this was their best album but i haven't heard much of them...
>>
>>72200200
it's extremely gay
>>
What's the gayest song on this album? My vote goes to Helicopter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO8y5nKSr0U
>>
>>72200338
hahah agree, it's really silly
>>
Will my gay friends like me if I play this in my car?
>>
>>72200428
Yes, and if they don't you'll know they're just pretending to be gay
>>
Skylarking is even more gay. Cheesy as fuck but still some good compositions and ideas.
>>
Not nearly as gay as all the shitty indie music but yeah.

>>72200338
No doubt. Best song has to be When You're Near Me I Have Difficulty.
>>
What is XTC's gayest song?
All You Pretty """"""Girls"""""" has a sailor theme.
Very gay if you ask me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3qweL-nxCg
>>
>>72200502
>ignoring Sgt. Cock is Going to Fuck Me (Up the Arse)
>>
>>72200476
I think Complicated Game is the best desu, it's a bit over the top but it's just good.
>>
>>72200476
>Best song has to be When You're Near Me I Have Difficulty

Yeah its also my favorite and "Millions" i really like to as well
>>
File: dtm.jpg (88KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
dtm.jpg
88KB, 500x543px
very gay
>>
>>72200826
this picture makes me so hard

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged

Andy is known to be THE most hung guy in new wave, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Sting's arsehole.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself lubed enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Andy barely able to force it past the knob, and Sting moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his prostate.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on Andy's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.