[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Emperor of the Sand the new best or is it still Blood Mountain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: empofsand.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
empofsand.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
Is Emperor of the Sand the new best or is it still Blood Mountain?
>>
Leviathan is the best silly
>>
ima let you guys finish but The Last Baron and Divinations are their best songs
>>
Crack The Skye > Blood Mountain > Leviathan > the rest

But I like all Mastodon and I can respect your different opinions.
>>
I can't tell which one is the best but Emperor of Sand is clearly not the best
>>
>>72196611
I went to see them do their opening of Crack the Skye and finish up with their hits from before. I'd say Skye is my second best to Blood Mountain. Two song from Emperor of Sand are amazing, same as Hunter, but Blood Mountain imho are almost all catches.
>>
Crack The Skye > Blood Mountain > Remission > Leviathan > The Hunter > Once More Round The Sun > Emperor Of Sand
>>
Neither is in their top 3

1. Leviathan
2. Remission
3. Crack The Skye
>>
>show yourself

Absolute shit
>>
terrible buttrock, every song sounds like some second rate mastodon clone compared to their earlier albums. they need to end the fucking band because clearly their hearts aren't in it anymore, that alcoholic douche brent hinds got sick of ironically playing metal and is pushing them away from it.

I guess i can't blame them because they can keep churning out mediocre albums and their sycophantic fanboys will keep eating them up and respond to any criticism with "you just don't get it, they're EVOLVING, and doing whatever they want"
>>
>>72196373
SHOW YOURSELF SHOW YOURSELF
I WANNA SEE EVERYTHING YOU ARE MADE OF
>>
>>72198608
You seem upset.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.