[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primavera Sound Barcelona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: aMZGMDZ.jpg (38KB, 608x405px) Image search: [Google]
aMZGMDZ.jpg
38KB, 608x405px
I'm tempted on going there just for Death Grips and Aphex Twin.

How is Death Grips live?
Never seen them before.
>>
>>72194260
>How is Death Grips live?
Buch of edgy monkeys being too retarded to dance so they just shake their head and make their body like possessed rubber dolls.

0/10 would never share scenery with them again
>>
>>72194260
>going the whole way to Spain to see DG play for 40 min
just wait for them to come near you main
>>
>>72194349
I live in spain though. Not on barcelona but its a 30€ train ticket to get there.

>>72194317
Isn't that just every single hip hop live performance ever made?
>>
>>72194260
judge for yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAez4DPLUEo
Zach apparently does different drumming than on studio and they have instrumental interludes where they medley several songs together.
Also unique intro and outro material.
Ride also raps over a recording of his own voice because he apparently can't keep pace otherwise due to chainsmoking or some shit.
They've got some live bootlegs too if you want to check those out, the most well known one is DxDG which is their south by southwest concert where they skyped in Zach's drumming.
>>
>>72194383
oh well then do it
>>
>>72194383
even if dg aren't good live
you should do it by virtue of the lineup
>>
>>72194383
I saw Death Grips live and they were incredible, one of the most hype skilled liver performances I've ever seen. I say go for it man, you'll regret not going.
>>
>>72194614
>>72194579
>>72194482
>>72194464

Oh for fuck sake, there goes my money.
Thanks anyway though
>>
death grips are fucking intense live, do it man
>>
>>72194317
Good job anon you were in the back with your nose held high and your asshole puckered up with the satisfaction that you were better than all of them. Bravo
>>
>>72194260
go, primavera is hands down THE BEST music festival i've ever been to. The venue, the lineups, the fact that it starts so late and ends so early, the city. It's a fucking god tier experience.
>>
>not going for Sleep instead
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.