[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on what Father John Misty did to piss off /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fjm.jpg (216KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
fjm.jpg
216KB, 1440x720px
Red pill me on what Father John Misty did to piss off /pol/
>>
>>72193526
Just watch the pure comedy music video. CW: it's cringey
>>
>>72193526
just was honest for a while, all of a sudden
>>
He's too conservative for the left
He's too liberal for the right
Is he...dare I say it...
>>
>>72193556
A reasonable person?
>>
>>72193526
wait, are they actually angry at him?

if they are, it's because /pol/ is more religious
>>
>>72193556

gay?
>>
>>72193556
>>72193563
>conservative
Nothing about this guy is conservative in the slightest. SJW's probably dislike him because he enjoys the works of David Foster Wallace (indie culture hates him because 'muh mysogyny' and 'muh fuccboi literature')
>>
>>72193556
Misty likes Nickelback
>>
>>72193591
he thinks the patriarchy and poptimism is dumb
>>
>>72193969
We'll at least he doesn't like U2
>>
>>72193526
Idk, /pol/ is as easy to trigger as a college feminist, could be anything
>>
>>72193591
I feel like I'm out of the loop on the DFW hate. When and why are people calling it fuccboi literature?
>>
>>72193556
/ourguy/
>>
>>72193526
Its really /pol/ being a boogeyman. I never really detected them too much last night, the chat was one of the most chill ever.

IMHO what it was is lots of So. Baptists post here who listen to Hip Hop and they thought he was tasteless because like half the songs were directly attacking religious people as idiots or fools and saying God didn't exist and it was a religious holiday.

His holier than thou persona gets old and he has no bangers too.
>>
>>72193556
W O K E
>>
>>72194077
> they thought he was tasteless because like half the songs were directly attacking religious people as idiots or fools and saying God didn't exist and it was a religious holiday.

thats not what he says tho
>>
>>72194052
Mostly millennial girls who go to liberal arts colleges. They have no legitimate reason to hate DFW but the one they usually pick is that quote about him thinking the purpose of life is to fuck as many vaginas as possible
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (12KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
12KB, 310x163px
>>72194065
Delet this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.