[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can all agree that *deletes everything except Blood, DNA,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0503.jpg (473KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.jpg
473KB, 1500x1500px
So we can all agree that *deletes everything except Blood, DNA, Pride, Fear and Duckworth*?
>>
>>72193315
You know you could just say "this album feels like it has a little too much filler to me"
>>
I don't understand.
What happened with this album?
Why so much threads?
>>
>>72193356
This is Fantano's personal forum, didn't you know?
>>
humble is decent
>>
>>72193315
No, we can't agree with that. The whole album fits together perfectly. I don't care for GOD. but I think it still works in the mix.
>>
Xxx and Feel and humble . Other than that yes
>>
keep Lust.

>LET ME PUT THE HEAAAD IN
>>
>>72193547
This desu
>>
>not keeping feel
>>
>>72193604
XXX sucks because u2
>>
Delete loyalty
>>
DNA is the most overrated track ever. The beat switch is insane but he sounds so low energy on it. Should have turned on the blacker the berry voice for it
>>
>>72194853

>song sucks because I am not cultured enough to enjoy talented live musicians
>>
>>72194954
>u2
>talented
kek
>>
>>72194853
XXX is improved by U2, makes the track more memorable.
>>
I think YAH is pretty good
>>
>>72196303
i love it, its slow and so nice, maybe my fav
>>
>>72193315
Why would you listen to Blood more than twice?
>>
>>72193315
no. The only bad song is Loyalty.
>>
>>72194954
>U2
>talented

they're literally the worst band of all time
>>
>>72193315
Yah is underrated as hell
>>
Can someone please get me a dl link
>>
Lust is god tier
>>
>>72194867
agreed. the track sounds the least like kendrick
>>
Less experimental than tpab, kendricks back on his gkmc edge, good bars pretty much all the time, but some cringy choruses, ocasional bad song structure or singing vocals, and very generic delivery aside from the usual kendrick "voice change" (which doesn't always work well), pretty much every track has some musical flaw, but sorta makes up for it in other areas or when fit into overall theme of the record being raw and messy like gkmc, while tpab was near perfectly consistant and clean sound-wise. That aside, the record is pretty good imo.

I predict a 9/10 in a yellow shirt, with similar critique.
>>
>>72196382
Because the way it goes into DNA is too good.

I haven't listened to DNA once without Blood to lead into it.
>>
>>72195996
>XXX is improved by U2, makes the track more memorable.

this. They do some cool ass jazzy trip-hop stuff.
>>
>>72193315
wheres LUST? wheres your taste?
>>
>>72196605
tybanon
>>
>>72196683
why are you talking like your word is the gospel
>>
>deleting XXX and FEEL

Off yourself chum.
>>
>>72196493
Agreed. So clean, so chill
>>
>>72196818
What's wrong with XXX though?
>>
>>72196795
Im high as fuck.
>>
>not having xxxTentacion on XXX
>>
Only acceptable opinion to have is that GOD. and PRIDE. are the only two songs on the album that aren't that good on their own. That said, the whole project makes sense/sounds appropriate listened to in context, so both tracks work anyway. Gotta have the whole thing. Every other song is good and worth listening to independently.

Btw, YAH. is the most underrated track by far. Shit is amazing.
>>
>>72196883
U2. Enough said.
>>
>>72196892

ayyy
>>
>>72193315
Those are all the worst songs though
>>
The only good tracks are DNA and LUST.
>>
>>72196883
OP said it was okay to delete and that's silly because it is a great song.
>>
wat about ELEMENT and HUMBLE
>>
fucking garbage
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.