[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

what went wrong?
>>
>>72190252
mac's just a talented musician who can make decent pop with a great personality
>>
>>72190252
it pretty good
>good
>god
>dog
>>
>>72190252
Things are different to how they used to be
>>
File: Website-2017.jpg (796KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Website-2017.jpg
796KB, 1000x1000px
£500 and you can see him in Wiltshire
>>
>>72190448
>no memerap
shit lineup
>>
>>72190462
some interesting things. A lot would depend on what the grounds are like. I imagine it's not a huge stage
>>
>>72190502
I don't even live in the UK. He's coming to my shitty american "city" in a few months.
>>
>>72190462
one of them has got to be a rapper
>>
>>72190448
im not paying $500 to see fjm remind me why life sucks
>>
>>72190514
think of it as four days camping

some good pubs in Dorset
>>
>>72190448
this is probably what went wrong though
>>
>>72190537
i don't drink lad.
>>
>>72190552
he's still trying to suck 'em all up
>>
>>72190557
how peculiar
>>
>>72190509
He's paying to come and see you
>>
>>72190317
damn
>>
Still Beating is the only good song
>>
every song with the same fucking tempo, samey chord progression... but that's not the problem, the melodies are just boring
>>
>>72190252
did he break up with his gf?
>>
>>72190975
He has sex with men on stage
>>
>>72190252
Is this some kind of meme
>>
>>72191136
Is it even a record?
>>
>>72191167
Im really barshbagled by how people are caling it trash but its not out
>>
mac's the type of guy who doesn't give a shit about fame or money

he's pretty over it i'm guessing, and tired of all the fake fucks and children dressing like him

he might kill himself, he's turning 27 and his dad's about to die

mac demarco is gonna join the club and go down as a legend
>>
>>72191189
it leaked familia
>>
I really liked it, but I'm not a fucking sperg so that may explain it.
>>
>>72191197
That would make me sad. I'd blame the fanbase.
>>
>>72190252
hes always been shit
>>
>>72191197
youre joking. hes a corporate plant with a deliberate faux-slacker faux-anti establishment attitude while he actively benefits off the inbalances of late capitalism. id be happy if he killed himself but just realize the idea he "doesn't care about fame and money" is part of his image-- a product hes successfully selling to tens of thousands idiotic white people.
>>
>>72191966
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>72191966
this

i love it when the hipster college retard girls that think they have good taste in music bring up mac demarco in any conversation ever to make up for their cold shell of a personality
>>
>>72190572
not anon but this triggered me. If you need to drink to formulate identity and/or enjoy yourself I feel very sorry for you
>>
>>72192134
>cold shell of a personality
Nice projec- ahh you already know
>>
enjoyed it desu
>>
I'm enjoying it.
The fact that he stripped down his sound even more definitely supports the notion that he's not changing anything in the name of his popularity
A lot of the songs could use some more variation/evolution over their length but for the most part things are kept short and sweet so it works fine
I appreciate that the mastering is actually great and not compressed at all
I like that the keyboards all seem to be literal cheap-ass Casios

It's a little different but it's mostly more of the same, and I can't imagine any actual fans of his would be too disappointed by it. Much better than Another One
>>
>>72193034
>>
>>72191197
if he kills himself Salad Days will actually become an all-time classic album
>>
>>72192539

>drink to formulate identity
how about drinking just for fun?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.