[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future Funk Dump Thread 2.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: future funk 2.0.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
future funk 2.0.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Let's do this again and hope it turns out better than last time.
>>
Everything by Saint Pepsi is god tier imo
>>
>>72187505
I mean, I'm a fan of Cherry Pepsi and a couple others but I normally lean towards Yung Bae.
>>
>>72187619
Yung bae is also god tier, but he supposedly steals from other Future Funk artists. Is this true or just some rumor?
>>
>>72187115
future funk is just entry level poorly mastered 2010s incarnation filter house, with samples from J-boogie and city pop instead of American disco and soul. there really isnt anything that original or great about it, except the aesthetic, but we're running out of unused anime and old Toyota adverts. The scene is actually in the midst of a mass exodus towards, straight filter house, and lofi house, along with vaporwave defecting back to chopped and screwed, with the aesthetic shifting towards late 90s cyberpunk and early 00s Shibuya-core wear as we enter another period of political uncertainty which you would see if you were involved with the artists on facebook. The reddit scene is nothing but cancer.
>>
>>72187700
No idea, but their stuff's on spotify, same as some of Macross's stuff. I'd assume it's credible enough. I mean, selfish high heels isn't on spotify because some of it's copyrighted, but Yung Bae's got most of his stuff on there.
>>
>>72187758
Whether or not his music is stolen, he has made some fire collabs like groove city so i still have alot of respect. I guess ill just leave it as an unverified rumor.
>>
A hot girl was in my dorm an hour ago and I showed her my urusei yatsura manga.

I don't know how that happened but it did. She said the art was cool.
>>
>>72187925
why aren't you fucking her you fag
>>
>>72187115
city pop > future funk
>>
>>72187943
I was the third wheel
She was 8/10 and I made her laugh and she gave me a couple looks though
She likes Mac Demarco and Yung Lean so maybe she'll like future funk. I'll see in the future hopefully.
>>
>>72187925
Lol she called it art, was she saying it out of pity or was she being honest?
>>
Any Moe Shop fans here?

Pure Pure should be a Future Funk essential. Such a good release.
>>
>>72188150
He's on my list of FF artisits to listen to. I heard 2 songs of Moe Shop and they were excellent, cant wait to get to him
>>
>>72187742
The reddit is quite cancerous but it I wouldn't say it's shrinking. If we are going to use the reddit as a refrence for the base of FF it would acutally be expanding exponentially along with vaporwave. I suppose the political strife may be hindering its grow rate but regardless FF is still expanding.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.