[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know any details about the whole Ghost drama going on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: joomeritus.jpg (1MB, 3840x3840px) Image search: [Google]
joomeritus.jpg
1MB, 3840x3840px
Does anyone know any details about the whole Ghost drama going on?
>>
They are dead.
>>
>>72186857

the previous lineup of Ghouls claims Papa hasn't paid them out since 2011 (I think?) and filed a lawsuit in Linköping to the amount of 22,000 dollarydoos. Papa kicked them all out and replaced them with literally who British sesh musicians.

Omega aka Martin Persner of Tid and MCC made a passive aggressive subtweet of a video and used the fact that he was in Ghost to plug his new single with MCC.

That's about as much as I know.
>>
>>72186857
http://loudwire.com/ghost-four-former-nameless-ghouls-reveal-identities-papa-emeritus-lawsuit/
>>
File: tard.png (46KB, 642x345px) Image search: [Google]
tard.png
46KB, 642x345px
>Or do you not have any names because you're lying like so many others and have taken example from other people who wish to see the band fall by creating a brand new peice of false bullshit?

holy shit, Ghost fangirls are absolute cancer
>>
kek, forge becoming such a douche was pretty expected desu senpai. he used to be a typical fat autist nerd, and as soon as he dropped the pounds and got some pussy and money, you could just know everything's gonna go to shit

>Ghost disbands when
>>
>>72190139

DELET THIS
>>
File: autism.jpg (43KB, 493x367px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
43KB, 493x367px
>>72186857
mfw Tobias is a jew name
>>
File: tobias.png (23KB, 666x248px) Image search: [Google]
tobias.png
23KB, 666x248px
>>72192345

holy shit, you werent memeing

(((Papa Emeritus))) makes a whole lotta more sense now
>>
File: Tobias.png (26KB, 1426x234px) Image search: [Google]
Tobias.png
26KB, 1426x234px
>>72192345
>>72192345
Oh, come on, man. I'm not blind to the JQ but some of you just take it to the next level. Might as well cite Wiki myself then. A picture of him sans makeup would certainly help.
>>
>>72192916

the nose knows anon
>>
>>72192976
that's not really a jewish nose. he doesn't look jewish at all either.
>>
>>72193046

it's still funny as fuck

i don't even think he's jewish, just a regular shitty person
>>
>>72193069
>just a regular shitty person

shitty band sure but how is he a shitty person? what did anyone in this band think would happen when they are credited only as Nameless Ghoul and don't contribute to any of the creative content.
>>
File: tumblr_onmsmtysvj1u1ame2o1_1280.jpg (122KB, 1276x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onmsmtysvj1u1ame2o1_1280.jpg
122KB, 1276x716px
>>72193286

they did contribute the creative content, that's the thing. everybody who kinda knows something about the swedish metal scene already knew who these guys were, and how vital they were to the band, especially Persner and Söderberg. Those guys have been friends and bandmates almost all of their lives, and now that Forge started making more money, he just went full greedy douche on them and it's kinda shit desu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.