[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 year old faggot here. i notice as i get older, nothing new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ipod.jpg (24KB, 406x301px) Image search: [Google]
ipod.jpg
24KB, 406x301px
22 year old faggot here. i notice as i get older, nothing new sounds good to me anymore, just passable. i only notice when i hate something. anyone else know this feel? i barely even enjoy the music i used to like
>>
you might be clinically depressed
>>
yeah that's obviously depression. has nothing to do with age
>>
>>72182811
>>72182976
i'd say the same. you depressed man.
>>
>>72182811
>>72182976
>>72183720

well shit.
>>
>>72182529
change your diet & boost your metabolism
>>
>>72182529
identical desu

dont even dl new stuff really

>>72182811
nah
>>
>>72182529

keep in mind that shifting music tastes are common with time. i can appreciate shit i listened to 10 years back but i don't prefer it.

use the sticky to find some blogs or websites that'll give you some new material.
>>
I don't know why these fucks are calling you depressed. I think you're just jaded, and that's completely normal. Nothing really is new anymore. You got a bunch of bands wanting to sound exactly like Mac Demarco. There's a bunch of stoner/surfers making the same noise in the LA scene. With all these outlets for amateur artists, it's incredibly tough to find someone genuine. You ever hear Hinds? Jesus fucking christ they have to be an industry plant. Liberated women boozing and smoking about and it's supposed to be empowering or some bullshit. So yeah, same as it ever was.
>>
>>72185903
Fucking this. The LA burger records scene is just the same band
>>
>>72185903
this. imagine how homogenous and dull the rock scene is right now, then remember the rap scene is 10x worse.
>>
u may be just listening 2 shit man same age and dont get this at all, in fact im constantly amazed at new music i listen to.

that said 2017 music is probably like... 5% of what i listen to and 90% of the time i just think its "fine". shit needs time to flourish. context is a big part of what makes me rock hard for old music. like listening to an album from 1981, and feeling like i was alive back then when it came out, or something you know? i paint a quick backstory of stumbling upon it on a pre-internet era.

my advice is to go for the old stuff. venture into something out of your boundaries like field recordings or harsh noise. or look up the best albums of [random country you cant even point out on a map].
>>
>>72185903
It's the same ska and metal bands over and over in my city.
>>
>>72182529
>he doesn't listen to Jap music
what are you doing? good Western music is 99% "decent" today, but Japs continue to release unique rhythms and lyrics that sometimes even rly maek ya think if you know what they're saying
>>
What do you think of this?

https://soundcloud.com/thislully/slow-ds
>>
>>72187096
This. I've always been blown away again and again by fringe music from 10+ years ago, really getting into 60s-80s essential albums now, and I don't care for much of anything new. There is so much music out there, it's almost definitely physically impossible to hear everything in one lifetime. Go explore.
>>
I'm 27.

You're just an edgy faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.