[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Band Name rip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (169KB, 552x981px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
169KB, 552x981px
So...we released an EP a little over a month ago but we've been working on this music for years now under the name Kitsune. So we copyright it under Kitsune and turns out some canadian band has the same name, just released music this year and got real pissy. LOL what do? The band who writes better music wins out eventually does it not?

https://soundcloud.com/kitsunefl/sets/uninvited-ep

is the only thing we have released so far.
>>
There's also a record label with that name. I'd change it
>>
this your chance to pick a band name that's actually good
>>
Kitsunee
>>
>>72180841
They have the copywrite, you don't. Also, you sound like a spaz. Why the hell are you bitching when they released music before you?
>>
>>72180892
We knew about the record label but they use a slightly different version of the name so its okay
>>
>>72180966
this
>>
>>72180992
Nonono I'm "Kitsune" that other dude is the canadian band. I
>>
File: 1476902004352.png (195KB, 332x397px) Image search: [Google]
1476902004352.png
195KB, 332x397px
>>72180841
>change your band name you cuck
>>
>>72181019
So just wait it out and eventually they'll cuck themselves into changing their name
>>
>>72181060
we all kind of laughed like wtf this guy is ragefest 9000, I think he has some mental issues.
>>
>>72180841
Your music reminds me of I The Mighty
>>
>>72181158
this

also i liked the guitar work in the first song
>>
>>72181241
Thanks, we're actually influenced a lot by like chon and polyphia but with vocals, and hail the sun.
>>
imagine if Kurt Cobain had a fight with the 70s band Nirvana over facebook
>>
>>72181241
Also we love deftones, glassjaw, and circa survive but thats not really in this music
>>
The instrumentation reminds me a lot of jrock. I like it
>>
>>72181403
Based on your gmail and soundcloud, I can assume you're from Florida. What part? Glad to see a good band emerging from this shithole nowadays. CentralFag reporting in.
>>
>>72181470
I've actually been listening to a ton of Gesu no Kiwami Otome lately https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae6gQmhaMn4
>>
>>72181540
Ormond Beach, we used to be a band called Aglacia and did post hardcore but the members kind of fell out so my brother and I started this.
>>
>>72181540
God and yeah the music scene was okay for a while and now its just crap metal or electronic.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.