[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, which songs did you delete /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 89235842309.png (727KB, 664x631px) Image search: [Google]
89235842309.png
727KB, 664x631px
So, which songs did you delete /mu/?
>>
all of em mate
>>
>>72174890
i couldnt even finish this garbage

i got to ELEMENT and the moment he said im'a make it look SUEEEXY i shut the thing off and deleted the album

fuck this corny ass faggot
>>
>>72174890
I've listened to like 10 new albums today that I've never heard before, ranging from rap, to tech metal, to hardcore, to drum and bass... and the Kendrick album has been the worst out of the lot by a mile.
>>
>>72174890
U2 one. Didn't even bother listening to it since I can't stand post grunge in any capacity. Kendrick or no...
>>
I made it to track 4 before deleting the album off my computer.
>>
>>72175190
>I listened to music for 10 hours straight
>>
>>72175276
I've had literally fuck all else to do today.
What's so wrong with listening to music for 10 hours?
>>
>>72175216
Good bait, friend :)
>>
>>72175304
not even bait
>>
loyalty
everything else is gold
>>
Then you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 437420.jpg (95KB, 394x388px) Image search: [Google]
437420.jpg
95KB, 394x388px
All of them
>>
>>72175299
>ranging from rap, to tech metal, to hardcore, to drum and bass
>ears not dead after 5 hours
>>
>>72174890
Just HUMBLE.
>>
>>72175539
hol up bitch
>>
>>72175216
This. Bono is a pretentious fucking faggot. His name is fucking Paul. They have a guy named The Edge... yeah fucking jump off it, you're like 50 pushing 60. Your name is David. I'm not taking a bunch of fucking guys pushing elderly using fucking stage names serious. I actually kinda wanna slap Kendrick for making music with them.
>>
File: aaa.png (17KB, 1076x90px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
17KB, 1076x90px
>>
>>72175216
I thought XXX was the most lit one t b h
>>
File: aycl3rvonmrw.png (180KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
aycl3rvonmrw.png
180KB, 519x370px
I only kept Loyalty and Fear tbqh. Loyalty is so damn catchy and easy to vice with and Fear had me feeling some type of way. It just got in my feelings. Like, I never really had thought about what k.dot has been suffering through his stardom, and it's tragic that it affects him to this day but good on him for acknowledging that and sharing his inner demons with us. I don't like the other tracks, but those two alone make it a 10/10 album
>>
>>72174890

everything except for DNA, YAH, and GOD.
>>
>>72175637
lmao
>>
>>72174890
BLOOD/DNA, PRIDE and DUCKWORTH are fucking masterpiece

DAMN. 8/10
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.