[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EMINƎM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Eminem-Encore-Slang-Inc-1.jpg (446KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Eminem-Encore-Slang-Inc-1.jpg
446KB, 900x900px
A better rapper simply does NOT exist
>>
File: Cage_movies_for_the_blind.jpg (43KB, 299x294px) Image search: [Google]
Cage_movies_for_the_blind.jpg
43KB, 299x294px
>>72172439
Whats up pussy? I aint heard from you in a minute.
>>
>>72172458
>cage
Hahahaha, pathetic.

His """career""" got destroyed with a single line on Role Model.
>>
>>72172439
every single mumble nigger is better than this shit.
>>
>>72172617
How about you fuck off back to >>>/e/lementary/, you underage child.
>>
>>72172660
how about you get into rap after entry level shit
>>
He was good until he started being grimdark with Relapse.
>>
>Centuries upon centuries of incredible divine poetry written by truly inspired artists
>Impressed by some dipshits with clever little nothings that shine no light or transcend any darkness

HIBBA BABBA DOOBA DABBA ME DA BEST BWACK PEEPOL OPWESSED GOT DAT NATTY PLATTY ON MY RIPPLE DIPPLE DADDY CHEST
>>
>>72172720
The term entry level means LITERALLY NOTHING. The fact certain artists are the most known or not, or they were the forefathers of, a certain style or inside a certain genre means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to their quality, so to HELL with your dichotomy, you fucking loser. If I choose to ONLY listen to Eminem, then that's what I will do, you fucking moronic shill, and his music will forever be better tan your low-iq, post-ironic, nu-male, coward mumble shit. FUCK OFF and DIE.
>>
File: bones-deadboy.jpg (35KB, 451x299px) Image search: [Google]
bones-deadboy.jpg
35KB, 451x299px
>>
>>72172967
Honestly, I don't know if you're memeing or not, so I won't waste much time replying. He's not bad, but literally a bad copy of $b.
>>
>>72172799

Listen to whatever you like, just don't try to convince people to like this shit for a reason known only to your pitiful ass.

>his music will forever be better tan your low-iq, post-ironic, nu-male, coward mumble shit. FUCK OFF and DIE.

You forgot to take your daily pills didn't you?
>>
>>72172991
except he's been making music before suicideboys, and if anything they jocked his style. Suicideboys are good but not nearly as advanced as Bones
>>
>>72173029
You're the one telling me to listen to other shit, I give a fuck about you. As I said, from me you can just fuck off and die.
>>
>>72172439
Why do 14 year old kids that come to this board for the first time in their life have a need to start threads instead of lurking moar first?

FUCK EMINEM AND FUCK YOU, LURK MOAR
>>
>>72173087
Fuck off newfag. Kill yourself. You lurk more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.