[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why I Kinda Hate The Chainsmokers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

The Chainsmokers was good, I enjoyed #SELFIE, ROZES, Don't Let Me Down and Closer. But after Closer, The Chainsmokers is just an annoying duo who thinks they're gonna stay successful and relevant. After "All We Know" it seemed like they were gonna fail if Spotify didn't give them a boost and let them stay on Today's Top Hits. Heck, there's services like Deezer and Napster that keep on there but still have songs like Don't Let Me Down. And after Paris, I just want to say that these guys are dead. There trying to hard to be successful and then they make fun of Gaga. And as much hate as I'm going to get for saying these 2 things, I don't like Lady Gaga that much but I thought her two songs from Joanne showed a strong message. Like a million reasons and shit.. but then I heard The Chainsmokers diss her like, bitch you try to stay relevant by posting a song every other week..

Should they just go away?

YEP, they should. They're more dead than Madonna (actually not true, but you get my point)
They were good for summer, but they're just horrible now. Especially now since, they're music is trash. We like them because of their beat drops at like .25 seconds of the song, not because there trying to spread a message - from a guy that's ranting about the chainsmokers in the wrong place
>>
File: youreafuckingretard.png (22KB, 684x560px) Image search: [Google]
youreafuckingretard.png
22KB, 684x560px
>I enjoyed #SELFIE, ROZES, Don't Let Me Down and Closer

oh my fucking god get off my board
>>
>I enjoyed #SELFIE
isn't that supposed to be intentionally un-enjoyable
>>
>>72167787
>>72167920
Is this ironic with all the Kendrick and XXXTentacion threads?
>>
I fucking hate this board, who invited all these plebs?
>>
>>72168091
Fantano with all the memerap reviews.

Not sure the relevance to this thread?
>>
>>72167787
this
>>
>>72167755
they won't go away until some frat boy rapes someone to one of their songs and posts it to instagram
>>
>>72167755
This post seems to imply that everyone on this board doesn't entirely hate the chainsmokers
>>
File: antwon fantwon.jpg (5KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
antwon fantwon.jpg
5KB, 298x169px
>>72167755
Wait a second, these faglords are the ones that made #selfie?

This makes me unreasonably angry what the fuck. That song makes me want to kill myself everytime I used to hear it.
>>
>>72168091
what's your favorite album right now
>>
>>72167755
pleb OP. Do you even know music theory? This may be the most patrician album of 2017 so far.
>>
>>72167920
Really surprised me after #SELFIE they just immediately started doing the exact shit they were parodying.
>>
>>72168007
This

Fucking hilarious since memerap is just black EDM
>>
>>72167787
Roses and Closer are enjoyable though.
>>
>>72168758
I didn't even realize this until you pointed it out

Fuck them
>>
>>72167755
>beat
>message
Neither qualify as good music
>>
EDM is garbage anyway
>>
>>72170611
EDM can be different
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.