[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Removes the dream and the illusion Now it's a perfect album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>Removes the dream and the illusion
Now it's a perfect album
>>
File: Dark_Side_of_the_Moon[1].png (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Side_of_the_Moon[1].png
22KB, 300x300px
*deletes On The Run*
>>
File: Nursery crime.jpg (11KB, 326x155px) Image search: [Google]
Nursery crime.jpg
11KB, 326x155px
>>72161520
>
>>
File: JDkm1xP.jpg (924KB, 2232x2266px) Image search: [Google]
JDkm1xP.jpg
924KB, 2232x2266px
>>72161520
*Deletes Feels Like We Only Go Backwards*
>>
>>72161520
>>72161600
Both of these are valid
>>
>>72161520
Am I the only one here who unironically enjoys the whole song?
>>
>>72163886
Why do you like it? It's just random instrumentation that doesn't make any sense, it's long, has no technical purpose and adds nothing to the development of the album
>>
>>72164129
>adds nothing to the development of the album

Holy shit you don't know anything about contrast in music
>>
>>72164161
Then explain what's the depth of random notes
>>
>>72162541
>>72161600
>>72161520
Yes
>>
>>72164129
Although I agree it could have been a tad bit shorter, the album needed a calm part and the beginning of the last track fits perfectly after it.
>>
>>72162541
I remember being 15 and hating
>muh pop music
too
>>
>>72161520
>removing something
>just like how King Crimson can remove time

Nice jojo reference my fellow jojo viewer!
>>
>>72164129

Dancing in the shallows of a river
Dreaming in the shadows of the willow

Talking to the trees of the cobweb strange
Sleeping on the steps of a fountain
Waving silver wands to the night-birds song
Waiting for the sun on the mountain

Gathering the flowers in a garden
Drifting on the echoes of the hours

Sailing on the wind in a milk white gown
Dropping circle stones on a sun dial
Playing hide and seek with the ghosts of dawn
Waiting for a smile from a sun child

The instrumentation matches the lyrics perfectly, you colossal pleb. It's quiet, meandering, spontaneous, and quiet. Much like the antics of the moonchild herself.

Moonchild is honestly the single best pleb filter there is.
>>
>>72164129
I like it but it should've been way shorter. Some of the guitar noodling is really beautiful but goes on at least 7 more minutes than it needs to.
>>
>>72161520
>deletes The Court of the Crimson King
perfect
>>
>>72165634
You faggot it's so peaceful to listen to, and the build up is the perfect contrast/juxtaposition to the title track.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.