[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

During my teenage Black Metal listeners pretended to be some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

During my teenage Black Metal listeners pretended to be some sort of elite aristocracy, only them could deserve to listen their edgy music, everyone else was a poser or a loser.
And god forbid somebody listened to a band slightly too popular and actually amanaged to make a living out of their music (ex Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, Immortal, Satyricon etc..) or with a more than decent recording.
now I've grown and I realized that they were just virgins affected by bullism.
>>
>>72157259
t. nu-male
>>
>>72157283
if you are in your 20's and still listen to black metal you'll pretty much die virgin.
>>
>>72157259
Ok
>>
During my teenage Metal listeners pretended to be some sort of elite aristocracy, only them could deserve to listen their edgy music, everyone else was a poser or a loser.
And god forbid somebody listened to a band slightly too popular and actually amanaged to make a living out of their music (ex Metallica, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails etc..) or with a more than decent recording.
now I've grown and I realized that they were just virgins affected by bullism.
>>
File: 1471476527701.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471476527701.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>72157366
>>
File: enid.jpg (38KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
enid.jpg
38KB, 401x400px
>>72157259
I feel like at least ten bands used that picture as cover art.
>>
>>72157259
I don't know about you but I got quite a lot of pussy during those years. Sure there were some "trve kvlt only" prototypes hanging around the same spots but majority were pretty laid back people.
>>
>ever listening to pleb-level shit like Dimmu Borgir
Obviously you don't need to berate people when their taste is shit, it's actually possible to listen to patrician music without being an elitist prick.
>>
>>72157259
Good job basing your opinion of an entire fanbase on a few edgy teenagers. Nobody with any semblance of taste hates Immortal or Emperor.
>>
>>72157366
>tfw 23 y/o now
>lost my virginity at 15 and have had several gfs since
>still listening to metal
>>
>>72157259
>>72160976
that album and StormblÄst are fucking masterpieces
>>
File: 1013127.jpg (56KB, 329x393px) Image search: [Google]
1013127.jpg
56KB, 329x393px
>>72157259

The mental gymnastics of poseurs
>>
File: 1468250941872.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
1468250941872.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
>hates Metal because it's "edgy" and "only virigins listen to it"
>proceeds to listen to edgy rap music in his parents basement
>>
>>72161298
>but mom, you don't understand how gangster i am
>>
File: mfw racists don't like memerap.jpg (37KB, 580x380px) Image search: [Google]
mfw racists don't like memerap.jpg
37KB, 580x380px
>>72161298
> of course I listen to rap! I-I'm not a racist!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.