[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many black people dismiss Eminem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Eminem.jpg (134KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Eminem.jpg
134KB, 1200x630px
I've noticed that quite a few black people just can't seem to admit that Eminem is a good rapper

Why is that?
>>
>>72157249
Cuz he's white and hasn't put out a solid album in ages. thread/
>>
>>72157249
Doesn't matter. Every good rapper making music after Em lists him as an influence, if not one of the GOATs.

t. one of those "blacks"
>>
I haven't noticed that. Eminem is pretty universally liked outside of /mu/.
>>
>>72157277
>hasn't put out a solid album in ages

Neither has Biggie and people still dick ride him
>>
because he vomits mom's spaghetti
>>
>>72157249
They're upset that literally every genre invented by black people has been co-opted and then done better by white people.

>jazz
>rock'n'roll
>rap
>>
>>72157319
Cause biggie is dead, and he didn't live long enough to put out horrible projects to tarnished his name
>>
They don't, they just dont worship him like white suburban kids that had no interest in rap before they heard him do.
>>
>>72157249
why do white bois always say hes the greatest rapper of all time?

why do white bois always say john stockton is the greatest pg of all time?

theres your answer
>>
Eminem is a legend, Kendrick is good but he doesn't have 3 classics, he has 1 (GKMC) TPAB is great but not a classic. His new one is eh. Em was unstoppable from 98-04 and Relapse was dope af
>>
>>72157249
normie black people tend to like eminem.on the other hand some black people care more about what's hot and trendy (trap music) and eminem isn't very popular right now.
>>
>>72157439
He has 3 classics. Consistenacy un-matched, killed eminem on his own song.

No comparison, eminem is hall of fame, but his not on kendricks level, and he never will be.
em's past his prime, kendrick has yet to peak.
>>
>>72157303
Why does a nigger browse 4chan?
>>
>>72157249
because black people know Dr Dre is a sell out and studio gangsta, and Eminem would be nothing without him on his first two albums
black people dont hate Eminem because hes white, they do because Dre is a cuck
im black and my favorite hip hop group of all time is Company Flow
>>
>>72157249
I've noticed the difference. Eminem seems pretty well respected in the black hip hop community but a lot of younger white guys like to hate on him.
>>
>>72157669
>because black people know Dr Dre is a sell out and studio gangsta
Ice Cube is every bit as fake as Dre. Both of them middle class babbies who pretended to be tough-ass gangstas from the streets of LA.
>>
>>72157364
Rap? Who do you listen to, Mac Miller?
>>
Eminem is a try hard, trying hard to be of African descent
>>
I think Eminem has one of the top 3 album runs in hip hop history but he has tarnished his discography so fucking badly that when people admit to following and liking his new music and still ranking him highly it is hard to take them seriously.

I do the same to people who still think Lil Wayne is great when his last good release was almost a decade ago
>>
>>72157364
Name one white jazz pianist better than Ahmad Jamal
>>
>>72157891
What about Nas? Two good albums both released back when Clinton was president.
>>
>>72157939
Nas has never surpassed Illmatic (I'm hard pressed to think of a rapper who has but nostalgia goggles since it was the first rap album I heard) but past this his discography is fairly consistent
I can't think of any that are extremely bad desu.
>>
>>72157957
It's deff not as good as Illmatic but It Was Written aged much better than anyone expected it to, and it's probably one of the only 9/10s from the mafioso era, along with Cuban Linx and Reasonable Doubt
>>
>>72157925
Dave Brubeck.

There's probably a dozen more, but you only asked for one.
>>
>>72157249
plenty of better, older mc's /thread
>>
>>72158014
Im being totally serious now because it's so hard to have a good jazz convo on /mu/
Brubeck was great but I never thought he surpassed Jamal. Brubeck never had the same subtle touch. Like Time Further Out is a classic but it's not a 10/10 like The Awakening. And Take Five sure it was key in popularizing non-standard signatures and packaging it for normies but Desmond was really the one who shone on that track imo
>>
>>72157400

>Nas
>>
>>72158252
Bill Evans
>>
>>72157925
Bill Evans
>>
>>72157601
I mostly shitpost and make white people angry
>>
>>72158407
>>72159869
I think he heard you the first time lol
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.