[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

this is garbage
>>
Agreed.
>>
>>72145892
I listened to it.
Over and over again.
Trying to get it.
I couldn't.
I listened to it some more.
I still couldn't get it.
Something that takes that much effort to understand is trash.
>>
wrong

you're giving it too much credit
>>
>>72145916
that's not always true
but it is sometimes
>>
>>72145892
>>72145914
>>72145916
>>72145926
t. Fantano dicksuckers
>>
>>72145892
is arca any good?
>>
>>72145950
t. arca pr team
>>
>>72145950
Fantano wouldn't know good music if it was fucking him in the ass.

But a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>72145951
Baron Libre and the two Stech EP's are good.

Everything else ranges from mediocre to trash.
>>
>>72145916

What kind of retard has to listens to trash over and over? I've had albums grow on me but trash is trash
>>
>>72145892
probably the people who dislike this album arent listening to it on good speakers with all the bass
>>
Arca is the best electronic artist of the past 25 years, stfu
>>
arca the realest nigga in the game
>>
listen to urchin and pce out
>>
>>72146208
That's a weird way to spell The Chainsmokers.
>>
>>72145951
Mutant is p cool
>>
>>72145981
This
>>
>>72145985
>Not mentioning &&&&&, his masterpiece
>>
>>72147902
t.kanye fan
>>
Anoche
>>
so this bald faggot loved the album but gave it a 5 because tracks are too short & can't stand the way Alejandro sings? jeeeesus how can someone be so pleb
(he's right about Urchin: it was written 2 years ago & really sounds a bit wrong in the context of the album despite being a good track)
>>
>>72145892

NO HUBO ADVERTENCIA ESTA VEZ
QUE DOLOR
QUE AMARGURA
>>
>>72148960

TE SOÑE
>>
>>72149152
and pure comedy is somehow a 9
>>
>>72145892

i can't really understand this album. i wish i did, because you can tell that he's putting himself into it, that he wants to have some kind of vocal identity over and above his very distinctive electronic sound. but although he does manages some moments of real pathos, on the whole his singing just isnt good, and it distracts and even detracts from the otherwise stellar instrumental moments that just fade into an album that is overall forgettable, because so occasionally and willfully grating.

it's not quite a blight on his career, but i'll stick with &&&&& and Mutant. i'm only worried that the positive reception means we're going to hear less of the exciting synth work and more spanish keening.
>>
>>72151253
>i can't really understand this album
it's a sell-out album
>>
>>72151288

this is getting tossed around i just dont think it's true, because his singing is not appealing or even "poppy." it's unbelievably idiosyncratic, but unfortunately the idiosyncrasies are not aurally pleasing.
>>
>>72151389
its not sellout but its watered down
live he sounds more explosive with his vocals. but hear he went on auto-pilot trying to be david lynch mode.

always thought xen was his vulnerable album and mutant was him being on the prowl. s/t feels like a softer version of both

even entranas is more aggressive and emotional.

still do not care for sin rumbo being in the middle of the album or urchin being released
>>
>>72151288
?????????????

maybe if you go out your basement and play one of the songs where he sings for one of the normies and see the reaction on their faces you'll take that back.
>>
>>72151389
>>72151464
>>72151526
>singed with a major label
>making some legit pop songs
>the overall sound is more accessible than abrassive and abstract sounds of his previous works
>there's way more singles and music videos now
>his image is way more thought-out than it used to be

>not a sell out

yeah, well, you don't understand what a sell-out album is
>>
>>72151526
>he thinks selling-out is only limited to top 40 radio listeners
boy you really need to leave your basement
>>
>>72151464
idk man he sounds hella tortured when he sings, theres a sweet bitterness to his voice at times. like a severely depressed choir boy.
>>
>>72151546

i get what you mean, and i dont even disagree, i just dont care for the album without thinking it's "selling out."
>>
>>72151586
i'd agree with you if this didn't exist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAbmfVzPHFg
>>
>>72146208
hellno
>>
File: fade.jpg (19KB, 750x381px) Image search: [Google]
fade.jpg
19KB, 750x381px
>>72151615
bitch dont u ever try to one up me like this again
>>
>>72145916
It was great after one listen pleb
>>
>>72145892
I like a few songs here and there but it's not really
my cup of tea and not worth keeping on my ipod.

7/10
>>
his singing voice is amazing, that's all that matters to me. all his previous stuff aside from stretch 2 felt like it was missing something, now it feels complete.
>>
>>72153496
You call that singing?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.