[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one thing wrong with this album.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: kyuss-welcome-to-sky-valley.jpg (196KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kyuss-welcome-to-sky-valley.jpg
196KB, 1000x1000px
I'll wait.
>>
White Males
>>
OH HONEY YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN AND WILL LICK MY DOOO AAAH
>>
the last few chugs on Supa Scoopa And Mighty Scoop kind of ruin the mood for me
>>
>>72144193

Rest of the tracks are like 7-9 but this one is 10/10
>>
>>72144166
Josh isn't singing.
>>
>>72144207
Same. Kind of like when the chorus repeats at the end of Dark Fantasy
>>
>>72144237

Oh come on. Garcia's voice is powerful in my honest opinion.
>>
>>72144218
totally agree, the whole album sounds kinda a bland desert rock stuff, but this song is the only redeeming material.
>>
The CD I bought came in a weird format where the songs are mingled into like 3 separate tracks.
>>
>>72144724
that's so you wouldn't rip it and throw demon cleaner into some shitty playlist like a pleb
>>
>>72144724
that was done intentionally by the band so you couldn't skip around and have to listen all the way through.
also apparently
"Guitarist Josh Homme claimed in an interview that the band "just wanted it to be like hell to play on a CD player""

it explains more in the wiki page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Sky_Valley
>>
>>72144207
Nah. It's just right.
>>
>>72144166
It's not Blues for the Red Sun
>>
>>72144237
Are you fucking retarded?
Garcia's voice is way better than Josh's.
Garcia's in general is better than Josh
>>
>>72144416
>bland desert rock

This is literally "I have never listened to other stoner rock : the post"

Kyuss is miles ahead of any other stoner rock / stoner metal band there ever was and their music is especially not bland
>>
My disc is a little worn and it skips sometimes in my car.

9/10
>>
Self indulgent and drawn out at times. I really like it but that's what I notice. Falls off towards the end too
>>
>>72144166
it ends
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.