[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how was /mu/ when this come out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: i.jpg (14KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
14KB, 220x220px
how was /mu/ when this come out?
>>
>there are people younger than this album who can officially post on this website
>>
Not born yet xD '-' :P
>>
>>72142493
This T B H >ยท> :'3
>>
>>72142384
It came out the day after I was born
>>
>>72142170
I wasn't on /mu/ yet back then.

I was about 1 year old. I didn't hear the album until some years later, but if I heard it when it was released I don't think I would have enjoyed it. I was more into Mozart.
>>
I was 9 when it came out. I remember first discovering elephant 6 when I was 14 and being completely blown away, I had just been getting into 60s psych so it was perfect timing. But desu Aeroplane was one of my least favorites of the bunch. I much preferred both Olivia Tremor Control albums, Circulatory System and my personal favorite of the bunch Beulah's When Your Heartstrings break. I even preferred On Avery Island. Aeroplane has grown on me a little over the years but I still prefer the others I mentioned
>>
>>72142170
>>72142958
The album came out in 1998 which is five years before this website was created, so it's actually impossible for any of you pretentious 14 year old fucks to lie about how long you've been here this time. Good try though.
>>
Fucking nu-fags
>>
>>72143148
are you stupid
>>
>>72143148
LMAO at least someone like you would show up in this thread. I know 4chan wasn't around, and I also said I was 1 year old and wouldn't have liked the album. From that we can deduct that the whole post is a joke and that you are stupid.
>>
>>72143148
Your math is all kinds of fucked up if you think someone being 1 in 1998 means that they are 14 in 2017.
>>
>>72143148
Is this b8
>>
>>72143148
love
>>
>>72142384
I was born 1 year and month and a half after that came out.
>>
File: IMG_1311.jpg (78KB, 505x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1311.jpg
78KB, 505x504px
>>72143148
FUCKING RETARD!!!
I've been on 4chan since pic related was released. I remembered how some shit head memed it like fucking crazy. Every other thread at the time was

>21st Century Schizoid Man; with a pic of spiro Agnew
>>
>>72142384
Hi
>>
>>72142170
This record is just over a month older than me
>>
>>72142493
I was A WHOLE THREE YEARS OLD
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.