[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thebe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5543.jpg (33KB, 628x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5543.jpg
33KB, 628x419px
Why is he not in anyone's top 5 list. Literally tied for best with Kanye and Kendrick for me

Discuss
>>
what's that one song where he raps about how sad he is over lethargic beats with a lot of slurred and messy internal rhymes?
>>
Everything he did after EARL was mediocre. EARL is an insanely fun album and pretty much one of the few examples of Horrorcore done right. Just some very talented teens trying to out-shock each other. Some introspective bits here and there keep the whole album from becoming an edgy mess.

Doris is insanely boring with too many OF features and I Don't Like Shit is babby's first existential crisis.
>>
>>72142126
Listen to orange juice. Listen to 20 wave caps. He might not have a lot of diversity in his beats but the boy can out rap anyone you put him against.
>>
GET YOUR LADY COP PIFF INHALE AND COUGH RIP THE LABEL OFF THIS
>>
he tries too hard to be like Tyler
while also trying too hard to be weird as fuck and unique
so he just ends up looking like Tyler's retarded little brother to most people
>>
>>72142211
>can out rap anyone you put him against
>mentions two songs where his verses aren't as good as the verses of other rappers on the same song
>>
>>72142102
kendrick and kanye have been around longer than earl

that's all

i'm sure when Earl is Kendrick's age he will be looked at in the same way.
>>
I liked his last album and EP but its literally too morose 4 me
>>
>>72142102
it's just logic that a dude with 2 albums isn't in as many top 5 lists as kendrick (O.D., S80, GKMC, TPAB, UU, DAMN) or kanye (CD, LR, GRAD, 808, MBDTF, YEEZUS)
>>
easy life=boring music
he's probably just as talented. just has nothing to say
>>
>>72143205
>easy life
step into the shadows if you wanna talk addiction
when it's harmful where you're going and the part of you that know it don't give a fuck

spent the day drinking and missing my grandmother. just grab a glass and pour some cold white wine in it.

craven and these Complex fuck niggas that tracked me down, just to be the guys who did it

i don't know why it's difficult to admit that i miss you, the music makes me dismissive, etc.

also from Faucet:
Rain checkin’ on ya plot if ever bread should pop up
Out the toaster I gotta focus, my family problems
Shrunk and widen with the bumps in my personal finance
It hurt cause I can’t keep a date or put personal time in
Or reverse to the times when my face didn’t surprise you
>>
i think there needs to be an odd future movie. imagine the contrasting scenes of tyler basking in newfound popularity while earl is captive in samoa
>>
>>72143277
I always thought Chum was a meme song then I looked up the lyrics

the shit he talks about is incredibly personal and dark...I was surprised

No wonder Tyler at the beginning of Whoa mentioned it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.