[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite Neil Young songs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What are your favorite Neil Young songs?
>>
>>72142005
Smoke on the Water
Like a Rollin Stone
Crazy Train
>>
>>72142035
nice mememmems but ye forgt streiway to heven
>>
born in the usa
hey hey mama
>>
File: Neil-Young.jpg (46KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Neil-Young.jpg
46KB, 630x420px
>>72142005
>I've Been Waiting for You
>Down By the River
>Cowgirl in the Sand
>Hey Hey My My
>Needle and the Damage Done

Honestly the list could go on, even including stuff from Buffalo Springfield and CSNY. I love his music, and feel that he should be /mu/core
>>
>>72142068
>>72142035
Kys
>>72142005
Cortez the Killer
>>
expecting to fly
>>
>>72142073
Post more if you bother to. Trying to get to him and his stuff really seems good.
>>
Ohio, Alabama, and Down By the River.
>>
>>72142005
The Needle And The Damage Done
>>
>>72142123
Ok. So you need to start off with both Everybody Knows this is Nowhere (his more electric stuff with Crazy Horse), along with Harvest (his acoustic stuff). If you like the electric stuff, go onto Zuma, Rust Never Sleeps, Tonight's the Night, and his self-titled. If you're feeling his more acoustic, go onto Harvest Moon, Prairie Wind, and Deja Vu (with CSNY). I would say After the Gold Rush is a good mediator.
>>
>>72142205
Thanks lad
>>
>>72142005
Sweet Caroline
Cracklin' Rosie
Solitary Man
>>
Ambulance Blues, Hey Hey My My, World On a String, Tell Me Why
>>
>>72142005
my my hey hey
cortez the killer
heart of gold
>>
>>72142281
Wrong Neil mam'
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.