[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Zappa trigger nu-males so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: zappa-frank.jpg (189KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
zappa-frank.jpg
189KB, 1000x1000px
Why does Zappa trigger nu-males so much?
>>
>>72138172
He's only listened to nu-males who want to seem quirky. He has a lot of hipster cred.
>>
>>72138195
That's only the fags who only like his 60's stuff and don't understand anything else he did because it's too non-normie.

Zappa would have roasted nu-males so hard if he was still alive.

He actively made sure he wasn't associated with the hippie movement and hated hedonism in society. If anything Zappa would have been 4chan's guy, at least 4chan before it got invaded by frogs and nu-males.

Zappa fans can be massive autists though, because they see him as a cult figure of being truly on the outside of the rest of American society, making music that irritates most people even the musical elitists, yet never taking himself seriously.
>>
>>72138248

Zappa would have roasted nu-"conservatives" and /pol/tards as well, don't kid yourself
>>
>>72138172
I don't know any "nu-males" who hate on Zappa but if I had to guess it's because of his disdain for trends and his free speech advocacy. Not to mention his music and toilet humor don't vibe to well with your average Ed Sheeran fan.
>>
The only Zappa fan I know is an on and off tranny.
>>
zappa was a nu male
>>
>>72138248
>>72138439
both of these are correct, he would of made us all feel stupid
I watched this a little while back, its fron 67 and in it he says that a lot of his "fans" are the straight kids
>>
>>72139297
fuck, here's the link

https://youtu.be/RifZh8qgvTM
>>
>>72138248
i always love when people pretend to know what a dead man that they never met would say
>>
>>72138172
does he? I find this newfag 4chan terminology very confusing.
>>
>>72138439
this

They're equally disdainful of artistic expression as dumblr is (unless it expressly benefits them). Zappa had little patience for people like that.
>>
>>72138248
>Zappa fans can be massive autists though
I can see that.
>>
le truth in the middle xd
>>
>>72138172
Because they're too young to understand context
>>
>>72138172
I like that story where he told a guy that pointed gun at him to throw it in the lake and that Frank didn't tell police about the incident because 'nobody is bad enough to go to prison'. Pretty based to be completely honest.
>>
Fun fact: Zappa was nothing special without the mothers
>>
File: hot-rats.jpg (415KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hot-rats.jpg
415KB, 1000x1000px
>>72141040
Excuse me?
>>
>>72138172
How could he be friends with Beefheart? They seem to be total opposites of each other.
>>
>>72138172
>>72138248
>nu-males
>non-normie
yeah I'm sure zappa would have respected you a lot
>>
>>72139310
>fron
just delet ur self mane
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.