[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST GIVE US ONE MORE GOOD FUCKING ALBUM YOU FAT LISPY BITCH FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0082.jpg (211KB, 1300x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
211KB, 1300x650px
JUST GIVE US ONE MORE GOOD FUCKING ALBUM YOU FAT LISPY BITCH FUCK
>>
dog i think we're gonna have to wait until he's right about to die and then he can write some album about dying and then die
>>
>fat
He's actually looking thinner lately
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdbzrk6cG7I
>>
>>72132863
Until he does another Ugly Casanova album there is no hope my friend.
>>
>>72132863
he hasnt made a good album in 15 years and hasn't made a good song in 10
if there's hope for another good album from him it's from him as a jaded old dude
>>
File: Screenshot_20170315-025253.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170315-025253.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Never going to happen
>>
>>72132884
It actually would be pretty amazing I bet
>>
>>72132917
Wasn't a majority of Casanova lyrics the scribblings of a crazed fan who left his journal behind when breaking into their buss?
>>
>>72132975
Isaac made that up merely to add to the mystique
>>
what do you guys think of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMh4XT7Gvgg (first minute)
and this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__mcNOU91Qc
>>
>>72132994
lol I can see issac getting fucked up and trashing the place

>omg some one bwoke in...and they weft these lyrics!? Whadda say guys lets make some music withim
>>
>>72133085
First one is new to me, I can dig it but needs something.

I wish they would put studio effort into some of his rare live things. Ever hear the "you'll see" version of the truckers atlas jam?

https://youtu.be/T3SAui320L8

Shit gets me everytime, song literally has a different meaning to who ever is listening to it. You just self insert so many of your personal memories
>>
>>72133085
Just confirms that he has exhausted the noisier and emo side of Modest Mouse I guess, his voice and lyrics were what made the older songs great.
>I'm not tryin to push you around!
Really wish you were though
>>
>>72133258
Kinda agree, can't tap into what's no longer there mentally and emotionally
>>
>>72133190
My favorite of those live rarities is Isaac's Dream, it's like the noise rock album Modest Mouse never made. Unfortunately I don't think they could re-record that stuff if they wanted too, seems almost entirely improvised.
I think You'll See became Life Like Weeds, he also used to sing lyrics to One Chance as part of Trucker's Atlas.
>>
>>72133298
That was dope.

Sadly they won't be coming around here on their tour, last summer I got to see a pretty heavy improvised cockroach which was amazing wish there was a good video some where (Detroit with brand new) if you want to look. Also played night on the sun which I never thought I would get to see at this point in their career. Came buckets
>>
>>72132863
prolly too busy raping bitches n sheeit
>>
>>72133099
More like this.

>godamn you guys
>we're outta ideas
>ydunwe jus get out th' old book a folksy platitudes and add cynicism to them instead
>shh Johnny let th' mericans think
>well I wish people still liked us
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.