[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this album is good and you can't prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 81iC+O0ec2L._SL1448_.jpg (357KB, 1448x1448px) Image search: [Google]
81iC+O0ec2L._SL1448_.jpg
357KB, 1448x1448px
this album is good and you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>72130065
I'm with you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Is this a good song?
>>
>>72130089
yep
>>
That shit was overrated, fallen was where the real talent was at
>>
>>72130065
Wait. People today unironically enjoy this?
>>
>>72130065
I agree senpai
>>
>>72130065
meteora was better overall, even though it has numb, which is one of the worst linkin park songs
however, this album is decent aswell
i'd give it a 6/10
>>
>>72130065
Agreed, its an impressive capture of teenage angst that no other album has surpassed in its been almost 2 decades

Too bad their new album sounds like generic radio shit
>>
it's good if you're 15 or below, otherwise you need to reevaluate your life
>>
God tier:
Papercut
With You (Live version is way better)

Good tier:
Forgotten
A Place In My Head

Ok tier:
Crawling
Runaway
In The End
Pushing Me Away

Shit tier:
One Step Closer
Points Of Authority
Cure for the Itch (minus points for being a "DJ Instrumental and also the name...cause the cure for an itch is...A SCRATCH...fuck you Linkin Park)
>>
>>72130444
>>72130215
HT and Meteora are both super consistent, classic track after classic track
i don't even care for the angst mang, you don't just become whatever you listen to immediately, that's some tipper gore bullshit. i listen to lp among a ton of other things that aren't dealing with negative emotions at all obviously
it's just really good, innovative pop
in a pop sense, i do kind of respect the simplicity in their lyrics though, makes it so they could be applied to literally everyone at some point or another. they're not that edgy anyways
>>
>>72130524
>one step closer isn't god tier
>he doesn't sync headbang with his bros
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>72130524
>With You (Live version is way better)
Reanimation version is best
>>
>>72130524
>shit tier
>cure for the itch
how do people like you learn to breathe anon
>>
>>72130614

really? The rapping is cringy AF
>>
>>72130065
I'll admit I listen to it every once and a while too.
>>
>>72130747
SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.