[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he kill himself? Did the heroin addiction fuck up his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 13

File: kurt.jpg (46KB, 427x604px)
kurt.jpg
46KB, 427x604px
Why did he kill himself? Did the heroin addiction fuck up his dopamine reward system?
>>
>Why did he kill himself?
But he didn't.
>>
>>72128100
was murdered
>>
>dopamine reward system

topkek
>>
>>72128100
he was a closeted tranny: she was destined to kill herself.
>>
>>72128135
Why? They didn't like his music that much?
>>
>>72128100

he couldn't even raise his one daughter.

he whined about axel rose being misogynist.

He is the end result of liberal politics.

He sucks dick, or in his case the end of a shotgun. GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE
>>
>>72128608
Can someone name a patrician band that has cited Nirvana as an influence?
>>
>>72128708
Can you name a patrician band formed after 1999?
>>
>>72128768
Hella
>>
kinda glad he did desu

after watching montage of heck I realized how bad of a person he was
>>
>>72128100
Apparently he had some back pain that literally drove him crazy, and he delf medicated with heroin, while his guitar style made it worse. And then everything he talks about in his suicide note.
>>
>>72128708
Radiohead
The Flaming Lips
>>
>>72128939
>his guitar style made it worse
Qué?
>>
>>72128923
was a piece of shit junkie who was raising a child like garbage, high around her all the time, forced himself on a retarded girl, mentally ill, etc
>>
>>72128854
Okay I'll give you that
>>
>>72128953
Radiohead never cited Nirvana as an influence. Pixies were who they were trying to emulate mostly
>>
>>72129076
>Radiohead never cited Nirvana as an influence.
Factually incorrect
>>
>>72129117
They've never even mentioned Nirvana as an influence for their music. Creep was a direct result of them using the soft verse loud chorus formula that Pixies used (because they loved the Pixies) that happened to be popular at the time because of Nirvana. Radiohead has never even liked Nirvana's music. Practically anything else on Pablo Honey sounds nothing like Nirvana or grunge.
>>
>>72129024
lol
>>
prolly cause courtney love fucked everything that moved
>>
>>72128953
>Citation needed
>>
>>72129259
>They've never even mentioned Nirvana as an influence for their music.
Again, wrong
>>72129259
>Creep was a direct result of them using the soft verse loud chorus formula that Pixies used
Pixies weren't the first to use this
>Radiohead has never even liked Nirvana's music.
Again, incorrect
>>72129393
For which one?
>>
>>72128939
>i'm going to shoot up more cocaine then any human ever has because my back hurts

Sounds like a good excuse to me.
>>
>>72128708
Lana Del Rey is a band
>>
>>72129369
so it's her fault kuck was a weak minded disgusting junkie, meanwhile real men like billy were around.

who could blame her?
>>
>>72129428
Can you show me some sources for this shit?
>>
>>72128969
He hunched his back over the guitar while playing too often
>>
>>72128100
he had bipolar so he'd get depressed no matter how much success he had and he just had enough. You'd think people would realize this because of the song Lithium
>>
>>72129617
The Radiohead double issue of Spin from 1999
>>
>>72129651
They mention Nirvana, not once did they ever say they were influenced by them. Maybe you should try reading the article instead of just posting what comes up in google without going to the site.
>>
>>72129651
Can't find it man :/
>>
>>72129439
putti
>>
>>72128989
>forced himself on a retarded girl

that audio is fake.
>>
>>72129760
Read it again. They certainly did
>Maybe you should try reading the article
I own it
>>72129777
Sounds like your problem
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_yuc75XU1s
>>
>>72129259
your a dorable
>>
File: Kurt Cobain.png (2MB, 922x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt Cobain.png
2MB, 922x1256px
He killed himself because he is disgusted with this world.
>>
>>72128989
>forced himself on a retarded girl

if i remember correctly he said he ended up not doing anything with her bcuz she had a stinky pussy.

i'm paraphrasing
>>
>>72128939
no, it was stomach pain, he went to a bunch of doctors who couldn't figure out what was wrong and i guess he used heroin to medicate because doctors don't prescribe opioids for stomach problems.
>>
File: IMG_6336.jpg (885KB, 2036x2036px)
IMG_6336.jpg
885KB, 2036x2036px
Would you?
>>
>>72130807
Shoot with a shotgun?
>>
>>72130834
No, would you fuck the female version of him. Sick fuck.
>>
>>72128135

i too was 14 once.
>>
>>72128911
I read that 90% of that film is bullshit.

The former drummer of Nirvana actually confirmed it.
>>
>>72128100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAfuA4PhdlY
>Kurt Cobain didn't shoot himself because he was depressed, he just didn't want to face the day when he'd have to record his new album on ABBA's original mixing desk.
>>
>>72128568
yeah i guess not. good thought, anon
>>
>>72131461
Which one, the one that was only in the band for 5 months?
>>
>>72131461
Buzz Osborne even said most of it was bullshit
>>
>>72128100
>Why did he kill himself?
There's no evidence he did and a lot of evidence he didn't. Most likely explanation is his death was faked.
>>
>>72131461
Soaked in Bleach was a much better doc. It's a really interesting crime documentary in general even if you aren't a fan.
>>
>>72130252
It's striking how close this reads to something out of My Twisted World. He just seemed to have enough of a social life, and probably attention from girls, he didn't become a complete misanthrope.
>>
>>72130252
What a fucking cuck. Good riddance
>>
>>72128135
probably cried like a bitch
>>
>>72130252
This is Coldsteel level edge
>>
He came to this board
>>
It was the day that I decided to go out in Isla Vista in an attempt to lose my virginity before I turned 22. That was the only thing that could have saved me. I was giving the female gender one last chance to provide me with the pleasures I deserved from them.

There were about one hundred people at that party, and everyone was socializing with a group of friends except for me. I walked around in my drunken confidence for a few moments, helped myself to the beer they had, and tried to act like a normal party-goer. I soon became frustrated that no one was paying any attention to me, particularly the girls. I saw girls talking to other guys who looked like obnoxious slobs, but none of them showed any interest in me. As my frustration grew, so did my anger. I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.
>>
>>72133123
I stood awkwardly in the front yard for a bit, realizing how pathetic I looked all by myself when everyone was partying around me. To calm down, I climbed up onto a wooden ledge that bordered the street and plunged down on one of the chairs there. Isla Vista was at its wildest state at that time, and I saw lots of guys walking around with hot blonde girls on their arm. It fueled me with rage, as it always had. I should be one of those guys, but no blonde girls gave me that chance. I looked down at all of them, and in my drunken carelessness, extended my arm out and pretended to shoot them all, laughing giddily as I did it. Eventually, some partiers climbed up onto the ledge. They were all obnoxious, rowdy boys whom I’ve always despised. A couple of pretty girls came up and talked to them, but not to me. They all started socializing right next to me, and none of the girls paid any attention to me. I rose from my chair and tried to act arrogant and cocky toward them, throwing insults at everyone. They only laughed at me and started insulting me back. That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that night.

A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge. My main target was the girls. I wanted to punish them for talking to the obnoxious boys instead of me. It was one of the most foolish and rash things I ever did, and I almost risked everything in doing it, but I was so drunk with rage that I didn’t care. I failed to push any of them from the ledge, and the boys started to push me, which resulted in me being the one to fall onto the street. When I landed, I felt a snap in my ankle, followed by a stinging pain. I slowly got up and found that I couldn’t even walk. I had to stumble, and stumble I did. I tried to get away from there as fast as I could.
>>
>>72133142
As I stumbled a few yards down Del Playa with my shattered leg, I realized that someone had stolen my Gucci sunglasses that my mother had given me. I loved those sunglasses, and had to get them back. I vehemently turned around and staggered back towards the party. At that point, I was so drunk that I forgot where the party was, and ended up walking onto the front yard of the house next to it, demanding to know who took my sunglasses. The people in this house must have been friends with the ones I previously fought with, for they greeted me with vicious hostility. They called me names like “faggot” and “pussy”, typical things those types of scumbags would say. A whole group of the obnoxious brutes came up and dragged me onto their driveway, pushing and hitting me. I wanted to fight and kill them all. I managed to throw one punch toward the main attacker, but that only caused them to beat me even more. I fell to the ground where they started kicking me and punching me in the face. Eventually, some other people from the street broke up the fight. I managed to have the strength to stand up and stagger away.

It was the first time in my life that I had been truly beaten up physically to the point where my face was bruised up. I had suffered a lot of bullying in my life, but most of it wasn’t physical. I had never been beaten and humiliated that badly. Everyone in Isla Vista saw what happened, and it was truly horrific.
>>
>>72129428
>Pixies weren't the first to use this
yes they were
>>
>>72133086
who is coldsteel?
>>
>>72130252
with this amount of edge you'd think he would make some shitty experimental or something but he basically wrote pop tunes
>>
HELLO HELLO HELLO HOW LOWHELLO HELLO HELLO HOW LOWHELLO HELLO HELLO HOW LOW
>>
>>72130252
second up from the right is true tho. rest is edgy trash
>>
>>72133033
You didn't properly analyze his note. It flops from being poetry,to song lyrics, to then flip flop from being overly emotional to completely apathetic rantings. Writing that down really helps the creative process of song writing it's how he wrote the majority of his songs.
>>
>>72133247
They're all true
>>
>>72130947
totally. i'd fuck frances desu

also that old version of him is kinda sad. he would probably be a cool old dude
>>
>>72133257
source?
>>
I haven't heard the rest but those two first Hole albums are fantastic.

also: Soaked in Bleach was an awful doc that said nothing about the topic it covered.
>>
>>72133291
Just google it there are audio interviews out there where he explains his writing process
>>
>>72128135
this
>>
>>72133340
Soaked in Bleach is bullshit and if Courtney killed Kurt why would there daughter be anywhere near their mother if there's not custody involved I'm more than sure you'd know if your mom killed your dad
>>
>>72133345
just link it if you have it, i've watched a ton of kurt interviews and haven't heard anything like that
>>
>>72133381
okay fair enough give me a sec
>>
>>72133163
Bands have been doing that since the 60s you dip.
>>
>>72133371
Their daughter was a baby at the time, she knows less about what happened then we do.
>>
>>72133179
Jewish supremacist
>>
>>72133418
give me any example then
>>
>>72133371
You've been drinking more than me, but yes, I also thought Soaked In Bleach was bullshit
>>
>>72133381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bsCIFsq5mY&t=3902s
This is the best interview Kurt Cobain has ever done it's with someone he trusted and it really shows his human side and allows us to understand Cobains creative process. It's a very entertaining interview I loved it.
>>
>>72133422
Their daughter is a 23 year old are you telling me in her 23 years of living she'd never pick up on it? She has talked about her mothers drug problems before and odd family issues with Kurt's side of the family. They're simply just a fucked up family.
>>
>>72128608
>He is the end result of liberal politics
Nah, give the guy some credit, he was a communist. He hated the Rockefellers, refused lesser-evilism, and was likely anti-capitalist (if not, at least anti-consumerism). The antithesis of liberalism.
>>
>>72133474
thanks, will listen, haven't seen this around before
>>
>>72133509
Chris Noveselic is a Left leaning Libertarian chances are so is Kurt they were life long friends. He also really seemed to like his Guns so idk he'd be a commie.
>>
File: 1491879168528.jpg (52KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491879168528.jpg
52KB, 576x472px
OMG , HE DID NOT DO IT!!!!
fucking hell newb go do some research.
cortany did it , the "suicide note" was a song the band was making that day.
the last lines of the song are in cortanys hand writing style mimicking curts.
this was all laid out in court.
she put the gun to his head as he awoke she killed him.
>>
>>72133566
Communism is all for guns. It's the liberals who want to disarm the workers.
I think Krist Novoselic, above all, wants to see change in electoral politics in general, but is definitely somewhere in the bottom of the political compass. Reading about his political history, I'd stick him in the left.
>>
>>72133496
Doesn't matter what age she is, she was a baby when it happened and I doubt Courtney would just randomly confess it to it. She never even knew Kurt.

I bet you think OJ never killed anyone and Michael Jackson isn't a pedophile.
>>
>>72133457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGjKXJOHhFs
>>
>>72133474
So fucking drugged out. This is basically trash.
I'd love to hear a sober Kurt interview if he had lived.

(I don't hate drugs, I do drugs myself, I'm on drugs all the time, I think drugs are great in moderation)
>>
>>72133679
Not him, but OJ did kill his wife and MJ, while being mentally fucked, was not a pedophile (the kid couldn't even remember if he was cut or not).
>>
>>72133630
>cortany did it , the "suicide note" was a song the band was making that day.
>even though the rest of the band thought Kurt was in rehab and weren't even there
>>
>>72133679
>I doubt Courtney would just randomly confess it to it
Do you really think a junky stripper could kill her husband without getting caught?

See: Occam's Razor.
>>
>>72133691
i hope you can tell the actual difference between this and something like "Tame"
>>
>>72133679
Courtney would not have been able to hide that for 20+ years she's not that smart. MJ wasn't a pedophile and OJ did kill his wife.
>>
>>72133772
I hope you know what dynamics means
>>
>>72133694
>this interview trash
it's 2 hours of prime talk from the man himself and it's stuff he doesn't repeat in other interviews it's good shit
>>
>>72133799
please. comparing the singing in that verse and adding a couple of instruments and playing a bit louder is not nearly the same as the whispering frank black does and then the explosion into the chorus filled with distortion and screaming

it had not been done before that. just the concept of "dynamics" doesn't suggest that idea
>>
>>72133866
>the whispering frank black does and then the explosion into the chorus filled with distortion and screaming
Nirvana didn't do that either.

But nice backpedaling though
>it had not been done before that.
Again, it had. It's called dynamics. Listen to Mahler and tell me Pixies invented dynamics you jackass.
>>
>>72133743
>See: Occam's Razor.
Not him, but it does not say Courtney shot him in the face.

I sincerely don't think that the obvious conclusion is that his wife put a shotgun in his mouth. Even after watching documentaries like Soaked in Bleach.
>>
>>72133743
>>72133796
It's an easy thing to hide since he was already a depressed junkie no one would think twice about it. It's the perfect target. The cops didn't do a proper investigation because the media showed up and the scene was so chaotic there they were in a hurry to wrap things up and get out.
>>
>The brand of Kurt Cobain—his estate was recently valued at as high as $500 million in 2016.

There you have your motive. They knew he'd be worth more dead.
>>
>>72133925
>Nirvana didn't do that either.
i only made a claim about pixies

>Again, it had. It's called dynamics. Listen to Mahler and tell me Pixies invented dynamics you jackass.

i already made this point but apparently you're too much of a retard to understand it. JUST BECAUSE DYNAMICS EXISTED DOESN'T MEAN THAT THIS STYLE SPECIFICALLY EXISTED

did mahler use distortion? did mahler write verse-chorus alt-rock? at the very least you have to admit that the pixies brought this style to alternative rock in a more prominent and stylistic way. it almost defined their sound and several bands directly cited their use of it as original and influential (nirvana, radiohead, bowie, etc)
>>
>>72133937
>but it does not say Courtney shot him in the face.
What?
>>72133965
Why would she even do it? It doesn't make sense, no motive.

Also, if she paid someone to do it, there would be a paper trail of a missing tens of thousands of dollars. Remember that for some reason everyone is making a big deal out of random lines of handwriting, surely a missing large sum of money would have been found?
>>
>>72133866
>knowing this little about music and think that theres a difference between the distances from clean to amped and amped to distorted in a dynamical sense.

stop masturbating.
>>
he was killed cuz he stumbled across who really killed jfk
>>
>>72134013
>i only made a claim about pixies
See >>72133163
>JUST BECAUSE DYNAMICS EXISTED DOESN'T MEAN THAT THIS STYLE SPECIFICALLY EXISTED
Oh you mean quiet veres, loud chorus?

Yes, The Turtles made a career out if it 25 years before Pixies. Nice try.
>did mahler use distortion
Goalpost shifting
>did mahler write verse-chorus alt-rock
Goalpost shifting
>at the very least you have to admit that the pixies brought this style to alternative rock
No, because they were not the first to do this.
>it almost defined their sound
I don't hear it on "here Comes Your man". Care to explain?
>>
>>72134019
>What?
Sorry

>Why would she even do it? It doesn't make sense, no motive.
Correct
>>
>>72134038
>think
thinking
>amped
amplified
>dynamical
just dynamic

you're actually retarded though, wow. you clearly have never played an instrument in your life. in this context, yes, they turn the volume up during the distorted sections

>>72134071
>Goalpost shifting
good way to avoid being wrong

>they were not the first to do this
the turtles weren't alternative rock and you haven't listed a band who was

>don't hear it on "here Comes Your man"
He wrote that song when he was 14 and was embarrassed to play it in clubs because he thought it was too soft. it wasn't characteristic of their sound and he didn't even want to put it on the album
>>
>>72134038
Oh and also.

>Thinking that original ideas are picked out of thin air.
>>
>>72128608
This reads like Anal Cunt lyrics
>>
>>72134113
>in this context, yes, they turn the volume up during the distorted sections

bravo, you seemed to understand this incredibly simple concept.
>>
>>72129259
You
>>
>>72133937
I think that's his point, you're misreading his post
>>
>>72134019
>No motive
They were in the process of a very messy divorce at the time

http://cobaincase.com/

Read the book Tom Grant wrote, the one Soaked in Bleach is based off of, from the investigator Courtney hired herself who claims she is guilty. Whever it was suicide or murder, there are a ton of weird things surrounding what happened that the public don't know about.

Or just keep listening to what the media says and ignore all his close friends and family that think it was murder.
>>
>>72134113
>good way to avoid being wrong
Are you talking about yourself here? The rubric was quiet verses, loud choruses. Then you shifted the goalposts to include such arbitrary terms as w"whispering" and "Distortion" when that's not what the rubric was.
>the turtles weren't alternative rock
No one mentioned alt rock in the original post. Nice try
>He wrote that song when he was 14 and was embarrassed to play it in clubs because he thought it was too soft. it wasn't characteristic of their sound and he didn't even want to put it on the album
Nice damage control
>>
File: ok kid.png (421KB, 618x454px) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.png
421KB, 618x454px
>>72133694
>I'm on drugs all the time
>I think drugs are great in moderation
>>
File: 1483974820488.jpg (42KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
1483974820488.jpg
42KB, 710x710px
>>72133474
It's great hearing him talk about punk like this. His influences like Black Flag and Flipper. More so than anything that became the bullshit MTV rock they played.

>>72134128
AxCx are legends and you're great for pointing that post out.
>>
>>72134113
Also, daily reminder that distortion is a walking cane for rubbish picking.
>>
>>72134202
>They were in the process of a very messy divorce at the time
If so, she would have gotten a large settlement plus ongoing alimony. She would still have half his fortune, he would be better off alive for her. Don't be naive.
>Read the book Tom Grant wrote
I'm not really into fan fiction. Please stick to the facts
>from the investigator Courtney hired herself who claims she is guilty
The problem with Tom Grant is that, for a private investigator, he really comes off as someone who's literally never spoken to a heroin addict before.
>>
>>72134206
>>72134113

Why the fuck are you retards arguing about this? Does this shit really matter? Think about it.
>>
>>72128939

You're basically on the mark here. A spinal curvature was pinching his stomach and the guitar style he practiced caused it to curve further. The result was incredible pain. Had he played with his opposite hand the curve would have perfected himself over time.
>>
>>72134265
Yet here you are posting on 4chan...
>>
>>72134311

Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do with my time?

>hurr ironing!!!

It's not ironic that I told you guys to stop arguing about dumb shit, because you actually WERE arguing about dumb shit that doesn't matter.

Also, don't say I'm arguing right now, because I'm not. I'm simply explaining myself.
>>
>>72134257
>comes off as someone who's literally never spoken to a heroin addict before.

What he says has nothing to do with Kurt's personality, it has to do with holes in it's case. Whatever though, just keep getting all your information on what happened from Mtv news, they're the only trustworthy source you need.
>>
>>72128556
the only tranny id fuck
>>
>>72134212
Harder drugs, not the shit you get on a prescription note. Everyone does those.
>>
>>72134381
Why the fuck are you explaining yourself? Does this shit really matter? Think about it.
>>72134383
>it has to do with holes in it's case
That can be easily explained by junky mentality.
>Whatever though, just keep getting all your information on what happened from Mtv news, they're the only trustworthy source you need.
I'm sure Tom "Buy My Book" Grant has some great inside scoop!
>>
File: favim-com-255226.jpg (195KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
favim-com-255226.jpg
195KB, 500x558px
The answer is literally that heroin fucked up his dopamine reward system
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (11KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault (2).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I should buy a shotgun
>>
>>72134434
YES it fucking matters because I TOLD you your stupid argument DIDN'T matter.

You stupid fucking pleb, shut the fuck up and stop arguing.
>>
>wow Courtney was acting really nervous and seemed to contradict herself
>but then she disappeared for a while, then came back and is now nodding off
>VERY SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR
>>
>>72134499
Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do with my time?
>>
>>72128100
Meth will do that. Heroin will fuck up your soul.
>>
>>72134524
I am Anon.
>>
>>72134587
How's your music career coming along?
>>
>>72128100
>Did the heroin addiction fuck up his dopamine reward system?
Well, that's pretty much how heroin works
>>
>>72134202
tom grant is a fucking retard

more information about kurt keeps coming out that tom conveniently missed during his decades of "research". recently a new book was written about layne staley, when kurt died courtney desperately tried to contact layne cause she thought someone might have killed him and layne/kurt hung out with the same "circle" of people. this was confirmed by layne's step father.

you would think that tom would mention this vital piece of information in one of his fanfictions, but nope.
>>
>>72134654
>when kurt died courtney desperately tried to contact layne cause she thought someone might have killed him and layne/kurt hung out with the same "circle" of people. this was confirmed by layne's step father.
Also, sure is smart that if you had secretly killed your husband, that you would go around announcing to the world that someone killed your husband.
>>
>>72128854
and bygones
>>
>>72134615
Stagnant.
>>
>>72134691
Oh that's too bad.

Mine is great.
>>
>>72134678
what exactly is your definition of announcing it to the world. this piece of information was revealed for the very first time 20+ years after kurt died, and she had nothing to do with the book?
>>
>>72134720
Let me ask you this: if you killed someone, would you go around to *anyone* making claims that that person might have been killed.

No, you wouldn't.
>>
>>72134757
oh my bad i thought you were trying to defend tom in the other comment. yeah i agree with you.
>>
>>72134812
Yeah I'm agreeing with you, hence the "Also"

Also let's talk about this magical prenup that no one has seen and no one is even willing to officially go on record and say exists. A document that, you know, would only be handled by the family lawyer and surely would have been discovered when looking at Cobain's assets after his death?

No, I guess the magic Buddah Fairies stole it and used it to make a nest in the magic land of Beanville. Oh well guess we'll never now!
>>
>>72130807
He looks like a Barbie doll
>>
>>72134954
hahahaahha Beanville because his daughter's name is Frances BEAN Cobain!
>>
>>72134704
Who the fuck are you? You no talent piece of shit!
>>
>>72129076
Can someone please post the Pablo Honey era article where Thom felt bad about insulting Courtney Love because it was "his idol's wife"
>>
>>72128608

Tbh this, and I love Nirvana.
>>
>>72128608
chris ott put it best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFPuS1o9d0

good music, handsome dude and all but he's a piece of shit.
>>
>>72129076
No, Thom was very clearly trying to imitate Cobain during the Pablo Honey period.
>>
>>72134071
>>it almost defined their sound
>care to explain
I don't know anything about all the other shit you two were going on about, but Pixies has always been known for their loud-quiet dynamic. Here Comes Your Man is probably the only example on Doolittle that doesn't fit.
>>
>>72134499
>>72134434
Holy shit, this is hilarious.
>>
>>72133457
Are you retarded? Listen to any of the songs on Today! by the beach boys, the choruses have a wall of sound to indicate the change in the song, most popular music has a dynamic shift in the chorus to help elevate it. Fuck, dynamic contrast between sections has happened since the renaissance
>>
File: pepe dance.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
pepe dance.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>>72137390
Glad I could make you laugh Anon! T'was my intensioné (that means intention in memenese ;D).

I KNEW the other guy would get pissed off and use my words against me, so I planned for it and baited him into a hearty argumensioné. hahaaha...!

I love the internets (old 4chan term related to george bush's bushisms)!
>>
File: 114312524.gif (495KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
114312524.gif
495KB, 500x375px
>>72137570
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.